X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it really meant to be funny?
    It's just stupid, paranoid, nonsense.

Comment

Try watching his 'Relegation Manager' and you will see he is a comedian.

Comment

When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
        Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

I just temporarily removed JPKeates from my ignore list to see if he answered my question. I see that he hasn't, and just continues to insinuate that I'm mad. Back on the ignore list for you, mate!

Originally posted by JK0 View Post
          BTW, if I'm mad to be worried about the Great Reset, why is every world leader parroting their slogan?

Comment

I see that he hasn't, and just continues to insinuate that I'm mad.
            You're a conspiracy theorist (one who apparently thinks that global warming is a conspiracy to extract money from people.
            I'm sorry, but I'm afraid that means that no insinuation is necessary.

Comment

I just temporarily removed JPKeates from my ignore list to see if he answered my question. I see that he hasn't, and just continues to insinuate that I'm mad. Back on the ignore list for you, mate!
              I don't think you're mad.
              If I did, I wouldn't engage with you at all (even invisibly).

I do think you are profoundly mistaken in a number of your beliefs about reality.
              When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
              Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

What was I saying?

Comment

This guy rarely posts on Youtube now, as TPTB censor him. This video might interest you guys, particularly the Channel 4 news clip from 2010. (Thirteen minutes in.)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/HYQIU7Kt4Q7s/

Comment

"Brexit supporters groups are similar cult echo chambers"
                    Had to call that one out - some may be, as may some Remainer / Rejoiner supporters groups...but do not tar all us Brexiteers with the same brush, please. We do not deserve to be lumped with this lot...
                    Unshackled by the chains of idle vanity, A modest manatee, that's me

Comment

More from Dave Cullen:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/uxpMddbwYQU/

Comment

Saw this, this evening, which was interesting:

The Underlying Fiction and Objectives Behind the Creation of the Covid Crisis and the Great Reset

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/the-u...6AWi32oom.html

Comment

The central planners have a big meeting at davos every now and then they call it the he world economic forum

in the last one one they said now would be a good time for the great reset

but nobody knows the details

Comment

The great reset? Really? Do you honestly think that governments could organize something like this, on this scale without it either falling apart before it ever started or someone leaking it? And if they have this plan, why bother with vaccination? Why not let the percentage they require die? At least this thread is mildly amusing I suppose although it worries me that people believe this stuff!

Comment

There's no need for it to be leaked, IG. It's all there on the WEF's website. Come back and dispute what I've linked to, when you've actually watched all the videos in full.

Comment

Thanks JKO I did watch the global research one you linked with Michael Chossidovsky. I have some questions. If the New World Order is being implemented why is everything reopening in the next few months? Why do we have a vaccine which is allowing this to happen? If the superrich are superrich what do they have to gain - they already have more money than they can spend. If we are going to become a Totalitarian state how do they benefit? If things are censored how was I able to watch this video? And then there is the question of those who made it. Globalresearch, Chossidovsky's organisation thinks 9/11 was a false flag attack, the USA funds Islamic State and goes in for a bit of Holocaust Denial too. It is distinctly anti-capitalist and has been accused of spreading Russian and Chinese propaganda. I am afraid I remain unconvinced but at least I now understand what you believe which is helpful.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                                X