Anyone dream about properties you don't own?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone dream about properties you don't own?

Here's an odd one...

Some nights I dream about flats or houses that I don't own. Some of these are in several dreams over several months. Is this a view of the future, or glimpses of alternative universes? I seem to have one flat at the top of a very tall rickety tower block, and keep finding the lift is broken.

Anyone else get this?

Ask Freud, I'm sure he'd find something... um.. interesting. ūüėä

Comment

Yes. Dont think this applies, but if it floats your boat..... http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamthemes/house.htm

Comment

Had quite a few nightmares over some of those I do own.

Comment

To dream that your house is damaged indicates your waking concerns about the condition of your house.

Better check the roof and drainpipe on your house. There may be some damage.

Comment

Strangely enough I do. Glad I'm not the only one. It's a house by the sea and the tenants aren't behaving themselves (I used to teach boys excluded from school) and the toilets don't have doors on (due to circumstances I often had to wait for ages for a toilet break - sometimes all day). Maybe I have PTSD.

Comment

Ha. That reminds me of a motorway trip I made last year to Southampton to pick up an Ebay storage heater. I stopped at Winchester services to use the loo, and there was a queue for the cubicles. One of them had no door. One guy must have been really desperate though, as he went in, pulled down his trousers and sat down regardless.

Comment

I do regularly. There are 3 properties that I dream about and have returned to over the years.

The first is a sort of stately home, the main thing I remember is the dining room having a internal balcony area on the first floor. I've been to this place so many times that I for a while was convinced that the place was real and I had actually lived there.

The second is a large windowed office building, Very rectangular, nothing special or architecturally interesting.

The third is a skyscraper in New York. I don't know much about the rooms inside, just the elevators and roof. I would go up there to look at the view but I recall the lobby in very fine detail.

I have never visited any of these places, I have no idea where they have come from to infest my mind.

Comment

Could they be places you lived in past lives, I wonder? See if you can find any mains sockets next time you visit.

Comment

Yes, I dream that I have had an evening out and turn up at my old flat to sleep. Only snag is that it is rented out.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                    X