Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seasons Greetings and a Happy New Year

Seasons Greetings and a Happy New Year

Thanks. Same from me. Let's hope it becomes a long thread.

Comment

Happy New year to all persons born under the aries sign.

The Aries Love predictions for 2020 are highly favorable for the single Aries person. He will find love among friends and romance will be highly amiable and pleasant. There are bright prospects of marriage in 2020. Married life will be healthy and intense due to planetary influences.

Me. I am already married so I am looking for luck in investing.

Comment

Merry Christmas to everyone and a good 2020.
        When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
        Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas. XXX

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

• Reply to Moderator
            by Stew
            great thanks very much I will try that...
            30-03-2020, 11:43 AM
            by Stew
            Hi I have a post that has come up as unapproved - I think I refreshed the page while editing and is now seems stuck, can anyone advise on how I contact a moderator please?

All the best Stew.
            30-03-2020, 07:49 AM
          • Reply to Moderator
            by nukecad
            It happens now and again.

They will probably see this post anyway, but you could send a message to 'Moderator2' using the message option the the top right of forum (next to your username).

Just say that one of your posts has been moderated whilst editing and ask for it to be...
            30-03-2020, 09:50 AM
          • Reply to Unconscious humour from posters
            by JK0
            Come on, you're a landlord. No-one's going to give us a break....
            29-03-2020, 13:56 PM
          • Unconscious humour from posters
            by jta
            It seems to me there is a lot of unconscious humour here, the latest one for me is...........

Of course I know what he means but his brain seems to be running faster than his typing

Can I suggest that we post them here when we spot them....
            01-08-2012, 17:16 PM
          • Genuine Car Spares
            by JK0
            Are genuine car parts not a thing any more? Any time I google for genuine citroen spares, I just get a lot of pattern parts suppliers.

Last year, in view of Brexit, I ordered a service kit for my car from such a supplier. The parts were all sent from Italy. I thought today would be ideal...
            25-03-2020, 14:29 PM
          • Reply to Genuine Car Spares
            by Stew
            I too use Euro Car Parts or GSF (German Swedish & French) depending on car model but always wait till they have a deal on with the coupon codes advertised on the site as you can get 60% of an already discounted price..... went to order some brake pads the other day listed as approx £22 and with...
            29-03-2020, 12:10 PM
          • Maths
            by Claymore
            I'm getting in there first. I was never very good with maths or equations!!

[QUOTE=Claymore;n1100802]. Those students not returning have been released from their contracts. Therefore, he will not have to pay his third quarter....
            27-03-2020, 10:51 AM
          • Reply to Maths
            by Claymore
            ­čĄú and now my son has pointed out I should be talking about fractions!

Artful, my son paid quarterly for a 9 month period.

When he goes back in September, he will be renting for the full year and I'm not sure how often he will pay.
            27-03-2020, 22:38 PM
          • Reply to Maths
            by theartfullodger
            So many agents for student lets have rent payable 4monthly (approx per term). Unwise IMHO is no s8g8 for 4monthly.

Was 4monthly what you were referring to Claymore please?

Someone will complain about Eton halves next...
            27-03-2020, 15:41 PM
          Working...
          X