The forums are temporarily disabled while some essential maintenance being conducted.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There _is_ a link to the first unread post, but it occupies a small sliver of space just before the text of the topic subject, so a bit tricky to be aware of, or select.

Comment

Great spot.

Unfortunately, the link is completely invisible in my browser (safari) there's no blue graphic there.
      When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
      Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

It's not visible on my Firefox either, but the white space can be sucessfully clicked to take you to the last post - if you know the button should be there.
        Try right clicking the white space until the pop-up menu reads 'open link in new tab', or similar wording for your browser.
        Or hover the cursor in the white space until it changes to a pointing finger, then left click.

Getting technical and looking at the html code for the page it seems that the icon for the button is hidden if the colums spacings are 'large' or 'narrow'.
        And as we can see the colum spacing is all to c**k at the moment, Just look at the 'Header' bar.
        Once they sort the column spacing out the the button should display again.

Comment

Is there anyone who is actually in charge of the forum from a technical point of view?

I'm getting quite adept at clicking on an otherwise empty space to go to the last post, but for anyone new coming to the forum it would be terribly confusing and frustrating.
          When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
          Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

Ah grasshopper, you have to earn your spurs before you get to lean the secrets of the adept.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
            X