Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nukecad
    replied
    I think you are talking about the LL who has the T's with the Wilderbeasts?

TBH I don't see them as needy tenants at all, and have just posted as such.

It seems to me to be more of a case of the LL saying 'I used to put up with the faults, why can't they', not realising that it's different in your own house than when you are paying to rent somewhere.
    (It took a few posts before we found that LL had previously been living in the property).

To me it looks like she is pee'd off that they have changed the meter without asking her first (totally legal to do so) and is now looking for some sort of petty revenge.

Leave a comment:

• Ted.E.Bear
    replied
    Originally posted by JK0 View Post
    Any thoughts?
    Perhaps you should not be trying to 'persuade' them to evict unless you are prepared to pay their lost income if things go badly?

The tenants may be a bit demanding, but we only have one side of the story from someone who clearly struggles to be objective. Most tenants would report leaking showers or failing boilers, and this one is actually paying the rent, and I suspect that the agents are doing their best to deal with a combination of difficult tenant and difficult landlord.

Leave a comment:

• JK0
    started a topic Agent Shenanigans

Agent Shenanigans

For some time now, I have been trying to persuade a newby to ditch the demanding tenants found by her agent. However, she seems to be in thrall to this agent, who has told her a number of un-truths, presumably to keep the flow of commission.

It occurs to me that even if I persuade the member to attempt to issue a S21, this can be thwarted by the agent conveniently having 'forgotten' to issue some statutory piece of paper to the tenant at the start of the tenancy. Even if they didn't 'forget', I bet she has a hard job getting the items, and confirmation they were served from the agent.

Any thoughts?

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
X