Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L's Letting Agent has vanished with keys/money

Hi
    My L.A. has disappeared letting my tenant and me down!!! I received my last email from him beginning of July saying that he would post back keys, statement of accounts,tenants deposit etc. I have had no contact from him since. can I do something about this legally? My property is in Scotland so rules can be different from the rest of the U.K.
    Thanks

Originally posted by GUITAR WANNABE View Post
    Hi
    My L.A. has disappeared letting my tenant and me down!!! I received my last email from him beginning of July saying that he would post back keys, statement of accounts,tenants deposit etc. I have had no contact from him since. can I do something about this legally? My property is in Scotland so rules can be different from the rest of the U.K.
    Thanks
    I imagine that if he has broken a contract you can do something legally.
    Allow tenants to protect their own deposits. I want free money when they do it wrong

Comment

We now have a separate section devoted to this sort of problem in Scotland as Scottish Landlord/Tenant law is different to that in England/Wales. I suggst you post your query there.

P.P.
      Any information given in this post is based on my personal experience as a landlord, what I have learned from this and other boards and elsewhere. It is not to be relied on. Definitive advice is only available from a Solicitor or other appropriately qualified person.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
      X