Advice needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice needed

After loosing it with landlord other day what advice can you lovely people give:

First of all I don't have an assured shorthold tenancy I have an assured one due to no AT5 being signed never had tenancy information pack either.

Secondly enviromental health were in and I haven't received the report 3 months on I did ask for a copy still waiting

Thirdly reasonable time for repairs:

Been waiting 8 months for a broken window catch to be replaced
    3 months for anything to be done on condemned back boiler.

I spoke to shelter they recommended speaking to council homeless or going to first tier tribunal just wondered if anybody had other thoughts I have more to do than let this house rule me.

Can landlords demand workmen entry to do quotes with less than 24 hour notice.

Regards

Originally posted by Unluckyrenter85 View Post

Can landlords demand workmen entry to do quotes with less than 24 hour notice.

Regards
    Do you want the items fixed or not?

Comment

Am quite happy for the work to be done but due to cancelling 3 appointments with my psychiatrist due to landlord wanting access I feel he should be working with me for convent times I also expressed that as long as he was present I was happy for them to let themselves in and do said works but as he lives at other end of country it isn't appropriate why should I have to be at his demand if I have other engagements that are important

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
      X