Fire risk assessment on my HMO?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire risk assessment on my HMO?

Hi - can anyone tell me where I can find information on how to carry out a fire risk assessment for a HMO? Thank you - premieji.

Ask your local fireman

Comment

The law changed last year and is now the responsibility of the business and not the Fire Brigade. You can find help in how to do a risk assessment here: http://www.london-fire.gov.uk/fire_s...assessment.asp I would advise that a form for the assessment is developed to enable you to record your findings. I am the Fire Warden for my work and have a template document that you may have as a guide or to adopt. Just email me if you would like a copy.

Comment

Fire risk assessment on my HMO?

How do I get a fire risk assessment done on my HMO?

Comment

I asked this question ages ago - the topic has cropped up again and if you still have your template and it is up to date, i would be grateful if you would kindly email me a copy, as offered. Many thanks (every-breath@hotmail.co.uk)

Comment

You can conduct one yourself if you consider that you are competent or employ an assessor to do one for you.

Comment

Ask the fire brigade. They did mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Berlingogirl View Post
                Ask the fire brigade. They did mine.
                I think you must mean a home fire risk assessment as the fire service can't conduct a FRA for you and also enforce the legislation, however they can give advice.

Comment

Two related threads have been merged.
                  I also post as Mars_Mug when not moderating

Comment

If you phone you local environmental health office they have a list of people who can do risk assessments, other than that try google.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                    X