Agent taking over a month to send me my keys back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agent taking over a month to send me my keys back

Hi, I requested they keys to my property to be posted back to me from my agent and It has been over a mongth and they haven't even sent them yet.

The excuses I have got have been that the manager hasn't been available and they cant get the cash to post them because the cannot get access to the (£3.50) it will cost to post them without a manager, this is total rubbish obviously. Apparently they do not have a Petit cash system either.

I've been told they will be posted this week, but i want to take this further, who do i complain to outside of the company?

Thanks in advance.

You could send hermes to collect the package from the LA.
    Probably best to keep a copy in future

Comment

Send a letter before action claiming a month's rent. That may encourage them.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawcruncher View Post
        Send a letter before action claiming a month's rent. That may encourage them.
        Finally bloody arrived, they are useless.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

• Reply to Pat testing
          by Neelix
          My minimum charge is £60 for up to 20 items. Not sure how ANYBODY can do 20 items for £15 and make a profit , unless he's charging £15 per item!...
          20-07-2021, 07:41 AM
        • Pat testing
          by jase222
          Hi, every year I have all the electrical items in my properties tested even if they are tenants property.
          Can you write something in the tenancy about having items tested and paying for it.
          I've had a number of tenants items fail and it always causes problems when I say they need to remove...
          19-07-2021, 16:36 PM
        • Reply to Pat testing
          by jase222
          I know you don't have to have pat test done, but in Bristol 5 years ago a landlord was fined 30k for a faulty fridge which went live and injured the tenants son Not only that but he was refused insurance and cover withdrawn.
          When the engineer is there he tests everything for one price, £15 one...
          20-07-2021, 06:58 AM
        • Reply to Pat testing
          by Neelix
          Why are you testing every year? And why are you paying for tenants kit?
          19-07-2021, 18:29 PM
        • Reply to Pat testing
          by Interlaken
          I think you only have to test items you supply as part of the tenancy.
          19-07-2021, 16:38 PM
        • New consumer unit advice
          by bobcat
          Hi all,

I had my electrical safety inspection carried out and the RCD in the consumer unit was found to be faulty (leakage due to age)

I have a plastic mem consumer unit and can no longer obtain a new RCD so will have a new consumer unit fitted

I have decided to...
          12-07-2021, 14:12 PM
        • Reply to New consumer unit advice
          by andybenw
          Don't get me wrong, I'm not recommending to source your own. Just saying if you want to they can be gotten.
          15-07-2021, 16:11 PM
        • EICR and RCD failure
          by bobcat
          Hi all,
          Can the electricians on this forum comment on how often they come across an RCD that has failed..

I recently had three EICRs carried out and two have failed because of a faulty RCD..on the 2nd house the electrician said he had not seen that before, I went to CEF and managed...
          15-07-2021, 14:11 PM
          by Gandolf
          Have trust in your sparky, dont get you own, if theres anything wrong you will get charged to put it right, if its wrong and they get it its their problem simples. Plus they will use the same boxes daily and keep all spares incase anything happens in future, if its your box they might not have spres...
          15-07-2021, 12:05 PM
          by andybenw
          You can probably source a Hager Unit from TLC if you don't want an electricians mark-up. Likely to be one on an industrial estate near you. TLC definitely sell to non electricians as I've bought stuff from them myself.
          15-07-2021, 07:35 AM
        Working...
        X