Builders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Builders

We require a builder to cover East Midlands and/or South Yorkshire... can anyone recommend someone?

The jobs range from small minor maintenance jobs to refitting a kitchen after a fire. looking for someone as soon as possible... ours has let us down after several chances!

Due to the number of properties we have in these areas we are loking for someone who can assist in general maintenace on an ongoing basis.

Thank you!
    GOVERNMENT HEALTH WARNING: I am a woman and am therefore prone to episodes of PMT... if you don't like what I have to say you can jolly well put it in your pipe and SMOKE IT!!

Oh and on a serious note... I am NOT a Legal person and therefore anything I post could be complete and utter drivel... but its what I have learned in the University called Life!

Builder...

The best builder we've ever used were these guys:-

www.mphbuildingservices.co.uk

Admittedly they tend to cover the South West, but you could try them for
    larger jobs or longer term contracts.

C.S.

Comment

Tim May

Lives between Leicester and Loughborough. Tell him I referred you. He knows me from the Trusted Tradesmen forum.

Comment

Builders must be like buses! you wait for one then several come at once!

Thanks to you both for your recommendations, we are at present covered in these areas but a back up is always esential! .. I can however make a recomendation for East Midlands if anyone wants someone!! Just Pm me!
        GOVERNMENT HEALTH WARNING: I am a woman and am therefore prone to episodes of PMT... if you don't like what I have to say you can jolly well put it in your pipe and SMOKE IT!!

Oh and on a serious note... I am NOT a Legal person and therefore anything I post could be complete and utter drivel... but its what I have learned in the University called Life!

Comment

I've just realised the date of your original post. It's the other reply that bumped it. oops

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
          X