BTL seminars (not sales!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTL seminars (not sales!)

1. This is not an advertisement. I have no financial interest in the seminars or in the course provider.
    2. The seminars are aimed at property professionals (esp. solicitors and financial advisers) and run by a reputable firm providing solicitors with Continuing Professional Development tuition courses (i.e. not flogging properties or spurious "get rich quick" schemes!)
    3. Subject to all that, you might be interested in a full-day course on BTL's legal aspects. It is offered by MBL Seminars, at four locations (Birmingham, Leeds, London, and Manchester) over the next four months.
    4. Contact me if you want further details.
    JEFFREY SHAW, solicitor [and Topic Expert], Nether Edge Law*
    1. Public advice is believed accurate, but I accept no legal responsibility except to direct-paying private clients.
    2. Telephone advice: see http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=34638.
    3. For paid advice about conveyancing/leaseholds/L&T, contact me* and become a private client.
    4. *- Contact info: click on my name (blue-highlight link).

I thought buy to let cycle was dead at the moment. Prices to high, rents don't cover mortgages, restricted lending, buy to let mortgage companies on the brink. Capital gains turning into negative equity, over priced newbuilds, higher interest rates.

I can't see things getting better in the near future. I know so many people trying to sell their properties now and another bunch who are waiting till the capital gain changes in April before they sell.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
    X