Clear All

• Mrs Mug
    replied
    See the link below.

https://www.gov.uk/evicting-tenants/...tion-8-notices

Leave a comment:

• anned
    replied
    Yes, I have completed the accreditation and also secured the deposit, thank you. So will a section 21 be OK then and do I give 2 months notice? Many thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Wannadonnadoodah
    replied
    Forgot to add, as you're asking a relatively basic question, did you protect the tenants deposit at the start of the tenancy?

Leave a comment:

• Wannadonnadoodah
    replied
    Being a Welsh landlord have you not completed the mandatory accreditation for landlords?

Leave a comment:

• Wannadonnadoodah
    replied
    Send a section 21.

Leave a comment:

• anned
    started a topic Ending a tenancy

Ending a tenancy

The 6 month tenancy agreement has ended and I would like to give my tenant notice to leave as I would like to renovate my property. What kind of notice do I serve please. My property is in north Wales.

Latest Activity

Collapse

• Reply to Reference payment
    by Jon66
    To be honest, I don't have enough to do do at the moment . . . decorating room no 4 just to keep busy šŸ¤£...
    03-03-2021, 23:58 PM
  • Reference payment
    by jase222
    Hi,
    I have a tenant who's leaving shortly and a letting agent sent through letter asking for a reference for the tenant, in the letter there was also 4 pages of questions about 120 to be precise.

I know it will take best part of a hour as quite a few are detailed and require looking...
    03-03-2021, 10:49 AM
  • Reply to Legal question
    by mind the gap
    Oh, I agree the police would be the route to go down assuming the coercive behaviour could be proven. Their concern at this stage is to try to stop it happening in the first place by sending clear signals to the daughter that there is no point even trying to get any more money from their father as ways...
    03-03-2021, 22:49 PM
  • Legal question
    by mind the gap
    Hi all, hope you're keeping safe.

Not sure which forum to put this in - happy for Moderator to move if appropriate.

Scenario is as follows. In 2018, elderly widower changes the will he made jointly with wife in 1980s. He does it all properly, using a solicitor and include...
    01-03-2021, 13:01 PM
  • Reply to Maintenance access home working tenants
    by Neelix
    I would find another spark ..... I occasionally work on Saturdays for key customers, then take a day off during the week

being self employed sometimes means being flexible
    03-03-2021, 22:26 PM
  • Maintenance access home working tenants
    by Morleyman
    Wondered if anyone can clarify where I stand needing to have electrical maintenance carried out on a rental property where tenants work from home due to COVID. The electrician I am using only works weekdays but my tenants have said this work cannot take place during the week as they canā€™t have the...
    03-03-2021, 20:43 PM
  • Reply to Maintenance access home working tenants
    by boletus
    Would a reasonable tenant in good health do the little job of allowing access during normal working hours for a non essential EICR during a covid lockdown?

Maybe.

Personally, I'm not asking my tenants or electrician to risk it, even though I'm sure they would if I asked....
    03-03-2021, 21:53 PM
  • Reply to New tenant credit check
    by theartfullodger
    Suggest landlord check service which will include reference and credit check. I've seen them as cheap as Ā£5 with SaL from Vouch (this is not a recommendation or a criticism, see forum rules). Or many, many, other such services.

Bank statements can be very revealing. Read carefully, especially...
    03-03-2021, 21:19 PM
  • New tenant credit check
    by Wumingshi1
    Hello,
    I wonder if anyone could recommend a credit check service please?
    I have seen a few posts recommend openrent but just wondering if that's what everyone is using?

Thank you.
    02-03-2021, 15:44 PM
  • Reply to Reference payment
    by boletus
    How do they retract leaving and how do they stop you going for CCJ/guarantor's house/assets/attachment of earnings etc?...
    03-03-2021, 21:09 PM
Working...
X