Ending a tenancy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ending a tenancy

The 6 month tenancy agreement has ended and I would like to give my tenant notice to leave as I would like to renovate my property. What kind of notice do I serve please. My property is in north Wales.

Send a section 21.
    "I'm afraid I didn't do enough background checks apart from checking her identity on Facebook" - ANON

What I say is based on my own experience and research - Please don't take as gospel without first checking the gospel yourself.

Comment

Being a Welsh landlord have you not completed the mandatory accreditation for landlords?
      "I'm afraid I didn't do enough background checks apart from checking her identity on Facebook" - ANON

What I say is based on my own experience and research - Please don't take as gospel without first checking the gospel yourself.

Comment

Forgot to add, as you're asking a relatively basic question, did you protect the tenants deposit at the start of the tenancy?

Comment

Yes, I have completed the accreditation and also secured the deposit, thank you. So will a section 21 be OK then and do I give 2 months notice? Many thanks.

Comment

See the link below.

https://www.gov.uk/evicting-tenants/...tion-8-notices

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
            X