Clear All

Yes, your periodic tenancy rolled on with the same terms as your first

Comment

Three related threads have been merged.
      I also post as Mars_Mug when not moderating

Comment

From your previous post.

Originally posted by Sol1977 View Post
        They have been at the property since early 2014. In that time they have signed a couple of six month contracts, a twelve month and are currently periodic.
        So, once again. What was the start date of the last tenancy agreement? Also, which Section 21 notice did you serve?

Comment

The merged threads will change the advice given if you have issued a section 21?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Mug View Post
            From your previous post.

So, once again. What was the start date of the last tenancy agreement? Also, which Section 21 notice did you serve?
            For the avoidance of doubt, as I explained in my start to this latest thread (not sure why they have been merged as the details and info have now changed?) we have not issued a S21. We took the advice given here and spoke to the tenants about ideal end date for them and they have looked about and managed to find an alternative property.

With reference to the latest agreement; this is where my understanding of what you need to know is confused. They signed their original contract which began on 20 Sep 2013. They signed two more six month contracts in March 2014 and Sep 2014. In March 2015 a one year contract was signed. After this time they have been on a rolling contract (in so far as a written contract was not provided) so that was since March 2016.

How does this change the view given by Wright76.

Thank you.

Comment

If no section 21 their notice will fall in line with the last AST before they went periodic.

So a minimum of a months notice using the date they signed the March 2015 AST.

As said though, you can agree their surrender whenever you please. If they surrender mid term you should make them aware they are still liable for rent for the full term unless you accept otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Sol1977 View Post
                not sure why they have been merged
                Because all of your different threads are about the same tenant and property.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                X