Can a LL move back in ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jpkeates View Post
    Moving in with the tenant is harassment. Full stop.

How can someone not have a current tenant agreement - they don't end unless someone does something to end them?
    I don't know, I don't deal with that side of things. I must say I am a little disappointed with the tone of some of the posts. (not this one) so don't you get upset - lol
    I just thought I would ask the question and some one would tell me the answer and explain why - thats what forums are for right ?

Comment

Originally posted by Umpa View Post
      I just thought I would ask the question and some one would tell me the answer and explain why - thats what forums are for right ?
      This Forum is for actual Tenancy problems, not to answer hypothetical or exam questions.
      Do some LL/T training.

Comment

I might have posted it in the wrong section - I'll give you that much.

Comment

Which is exactly what happened.

Almost every question about a situation (real or otherwise) is hypothetical.
          In practice what it tends to mean that the premise of the question is absurd or outrageous.
          When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
          Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

Originally posted by mariner View Post
            This Forum is for actual Tenancy problems, not to answer hypothetical or exam questions.
            Actually the forums do allow for discussion, and given that it was made perfectly clear in the first line of the first post that this is hypothetical I cant see a problem. I would however not be happy where someone posts questions and then reveals well into the discussion that they are hypothetical.
            I also post as Mars_Mug when not moderating

Comment

Yep just read that, I see why the letting agency said that the law is fully on the side of the tenant - lol
              Not at all. I don't think any knowledgeable person would argue that the S21 process, in the fact that it exists, is on the side of a Tenant.

Indeed, the eviction process is more than balanced in favour of the T with regard to paying / recovering rent due.

The current legislation is without doubt more accommodating to LLs than previous systems regarding security of tenure but there is still huge scope for Ts to withold payment and difficult for LLs to recover.
              There is always scope for misinterpretation.

If my posts can be interpreted in two ways, one that makes you feel angry and one that doesn't, I meant the latter.

Everyday is an opportunity to learn something new.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
              X