Website to advertise property to let (or to seek one)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Website to advertise property to let (or to seek one)?

Just wondered if anyone's got any recommendation for places to advertise properties to let on the net?

Don't mind paying if it works....

We currently advertise in local papers etc but looking for something to boost the response a bit.

I'm based in the Midlands.

Thanks in advance.....

Originally posted by jghomer View Post
    Just wondered if anyone's got any recommendation for places to advertise properties to let on the net?

Don't mind paying if it works....

We currently advertise in local papers etc but looking for something to boost the response a bit.

I'm based in the Midlands.

Thanks in advance.....
    http://www.gatewayletting.com/advertising.htm

This costs £19.99 per advert and will put the property on the following websites.
    Rightmove, PropertyFinder, Channel4Homes, AOL, MSN, Yahoo, UpMyStreet,
    TimesOnline, PropertyNews, Telegraph, Local Sun.

Not used them myself yet.

Comment

www.Torent.co.uk
      I've tried many & found it the best. Torent has a high profile on Google so you get lots of response.
      Do a search with key phrase/words like 'flats to let town name' & you'll see what I mean. It's free & you can store your property adverts on the database & just make live as & when req'd. So it's very easy to use also.
      Clearly Gateway would also get a good response, though it's not free of course.
      But a mere £20 to get on those top sites seems like a very good deal.
      I just checked & GatewayLetting is £29 PCM so I'd try Torent 1st if I were you.

Comment

Hi there,

I’m part of the Relocating Doctors team and if you are a private landlord you may be interested in our website.

The website has been created specifically to assist doctors who have to relocate to new areas.

There is a nominal fee of £25 to upload your property and some of the benefits are:

• Enables registered doctors to contact you directly
        • Permits full interaction with doctors who have placed wanted adverts
        • All tenants are doctors whose status has been verified by us
        • Your property may remain on our site until it is let with no further costs

All private landlords are welcome to advertise properties on the website - www.relocatingdoctors.co.uk – landlords should use the contact us page to let us know their nearest hospital and registration details will be sent to you.

Many thanks and good luck

Comment

Gumtree

I always find this site good and its free.

Comment

LetaLife

Hi,

Here is another site which is free:

http://www.letalife.com/

Comment

Try www.mouse-move.com
              You can advertise as many properties as you like at the moment - all for free!

Comment

torent, gumtree and www.easyroomate.com i find give good results
                A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
                W.Churchill

Comment

Websites for Short lets wanted!!

Hi all,

I am looking for websites that can provide me with information on how to be matched with landlords looking for short term lets ie Room in a House or House share. I am going to based in Dover for the next 6-8 weeks and need a place to stay for the period and pointers will be appreciated.

Some of the sites like easyflat mate.com want to charge for this sort of information and I don't think I should have to pay to be out through to l/l that want to let thier room or so.

Thanks all

Comment

Have you tried:

http://www.sabbaticalhomes.com/

We found our 3 month place through this site.

Regards

Gnomey

Comment

www.gumtree.com

doesn't seem to have many ads for Dover but you could always put up a wanted ad - make sure you read the advice about the scams from fake landlords who will inevitably try to convince you to pay the rent/deposit in advance via Western Union.

Comment

If only for 6-8 weeks, why not use a B&B??
                        Mrs Jones
                        I am not an expert - my posts are my opinion and should not be taken as fact!!

Comment

try craigs list - but beware of scams...

Comment

Which website link to advertise room for let?

hi guys

well after being overjoyed to get 4 female students renting my house one of them has told me she needs to move out! just what i need at 8.5 months pregnant!

Ive already recommended they use gumtree to find a replacement but i remember there was another site someone on LL recommeded that i must have deleted my link to. It was a free place to advertise houses/rooms. Can anyone remmeber it for me?

many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by gabbi8856 View Post
                              hi guys

well after being overjoyed to get 4 female students renting my house one of them has told me she needs to move out! just what i need at 8.5 months pregnant!

Ive already recommended they use gumtree to find a replacement but i remember there was another site someone on LL recommeded that i must have deleted my link to. It was a free place to advertise houses/rooms. Can anyone remmeber it for me?

many thanks
                              I have always found accommodationforstudents.com a great source of extra student tenants (usually individuals, although you can advertise for a whole houseful if you wish). Students looking for a room themselves post requests for landlords to see, as well as your being able to post a description of the property, so anyone interested can see what you have available.

I assume you have already asked the three remaining ones whether they have any friends who may be interested?
                              'Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation fo the first link on one memorable day'. Charles Dickens, Great Expectations

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                              X