Common Law Tenancy

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • theartfullodger
    Your landlord association (or whoever you got the tenancy agreement from..) should have an NTQ. It would seem helpful if the NTQ "married up" with the tenancy agreement.

    It is up to the Judge to decide if they are common law tenants: If you were not resident for some time during tenancy they will be AST tenants (deposit protection, s21 etc), not common law.

    Leave a comment:

  • mixed up
    started a topic Common Law Tenancy

    Common Law Tenancy

    I have a large house made into 4 individual flats, I live in one. Are my tenants classed as commonlaw tenants I need a notice to quit for one of my tenants who owes rent, but find the usual forms section 21 does not apply to me. Can anyone help and tell me which form I need.

Latest Activity