Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinions Required

Dear all,

I am a masters student studying Real Estate, and I'm looking to find*respondants for my dissertation survey. The survey will take no more than ten minutes (5mins average) and is looking at views surrounding social letting agencies.*

I would be extrememly grateful if you could complete and/or further distribute*the survey for me, it can be found at https://hw.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/slas

Please feel free to contact me if you require any further information, either here or using my email address; {Mod - email address removed}

Many thanks,

Jane Moore

LLZ consent?
    Who is registered as DPA Data Controller?

Personally I prefer to see all questions before answering any.

Comment

There's no personal data requested (age and location only).
      When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
      Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

1. Please read forum rules before posting, you posted in multiple forum areas, not allowed.
        2. As pointed out, it is courteous to request the permission of the forum admin before posting surveys which make use of the forum membership as a resource, and it gives us the opportunity to check the validity of your survey.
        3. Don’t request that people reply to an e-mail address, a typical phishing technique, not allowed.
        4. Don’t post surveys that collect personal information, we will not allow such surveys, I checked yours and saw that it was OK.
        I also post as Mars_Mug when not moderating

Comment

Trying to gain a masters with that grammar? Wonders do indeed cease.
          "I'm afraid I didn't do enough background checks apart from checking her identity on Facebook" - ANON

What I say is based on my own experience and research - Please don't take as gospel without first checking the gospel yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by jpkeates View Post
            There's no personal data requested (age and location only).
            Whilst no name is requested, age, gender & location are requested on first page, each page has to be completed before progressing, so other sensitive Qs not known.
            Since the data will be collated & stored on Univ domain name (.ac.uk) the Uni should have a nominated Data Controller for DPA.
            Also no Privacy statement provided. This is for a Masters Dissertation, not just an undergrad Project

Comment

I completed the questionnaire - and while I didn't complete every page because the journey depends on the answers to some of the question - no personal data was requested.
              When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
              Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

• Reply to Tenant has moved partner in.
                by Hudson01
                Totally agree, the classic - still the best. They sound like a nightmare and i would be looking to get rid as soon as i could whilst we still have S21, removing kitchen cupboards !!! In a 2 bed flat...... why the hell would you remove part of a fitted kitchen, what are you going to do with the space....
                27-01-2022, 20:41 PM
              • Tenant has moved partner in.
                by Alison Laws
                My tenant who is 4 months into her tenancy agreement has moved her partner in without permission and Im wondering can use this to issue a new tenancy agreement with his name on it. She isn't the easiest tenant and I would also like to add an agreement break to the new tenancy because of the difficulty...
                27-01-2022, 15:30 PM
              • Reply to Is time more important than money?
                by Hudson01
                In general time of course is more important than money, but often it is the ownership of enough money that gives you free time ! The tenants i doubt were thinking in such terms though, they were simply bone idle, i grew up in a dirty house as a child, the time my parents saved with not cleaning did...
                27-01-2022, 20:34 PM
              • Is time more important than money?
                by jpucng62
                Just had tenants move out of a property after 2 years. Always paid on time, perfectly pleasant young family who have now bought their own home BUT:

House was grimy - looks like they didn't clean properly in 2 years rather than anything overtly unpleasant
                Garden was left in a mess...
                27-01-2022, 17:20 PM
                by jpucng62
                The property was inspected - although Covid has it effect - but the tenant is entitled to live as they wish during the tenancy. It only became a problem when they failed to bring the property back to the condition they took it in when they left.

I was just amazed that they could so easily...
                27-01-2022, 19:45 PM
              • Reply to Deducting Cleaning Costs from Deposit
                by Hooper
                To be honest I picked that rule up on this forum - I've heard it over and over. I'm probably guilty of having repeated it myself! If an error gets repeated enough in a small community it becomes fact!...
                27-01-2022, 19:36 PM
              • Deducting Cleaning Costs from Deposit
                by Piffy
                I use a Letting Agent. Recently the tenants vacated, prior to the tenants leaving when the letting agent did an inspection they advised the tenants that the property would need cleaning before they vacated. The tenants have now left, the place does need a good clean, the Letting Agents have said that...
                27-01-2022, 11:30 AM
                by royw
                Haha, I might just try that one 😁. I hate housework....
                27-01-2022, 18:43 PM
                by JK0
                I thought it would be our fault in some way....
                27-01-2022, 18:30 PM
                by Lawcruncher
                There are those who follow Quintin Crisp: “There is no need to do any housework at all. After the first four years the dirt doesn't get any worse.” Equally, there are those who are obsessive about cleaning. In the middle somewhere is a group who do not feel inclined to take great care of a rented...
                27-01-2022, 18:24 PM
              Working...
              X