Who's responsible for changing flooring?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by dotchas View Post
    Not sure if this reply was for me
    No to the people earlier in the post who were saying it is the Ts sort out problem flooring.

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by carolines100 View Post
      so if it's the T's responsibility, does that mean you have no problem with the T changing the floor covering? Ie replacing the carpet, lino etc?
      Originally posted by carolines100 View Post
      No to the people earlier in the post who were saying it is the Ts sort out problem flooring.
      There's a myriad of things I am not happy about as a landlord.
      I can't say a tenant replacing 7 year old carpet and lino at their own expense ranks in the top 10.
      Allow tenants to protect their own deposits. I want free money when they do it wrong

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by thesaint View Post
        There's a myriad of things I am not happy about as a landlord.
        I can't say a tenant replacing 7 year old carpet and lino at their own expense ranks in the top 10.
        When does it become a problem? 1 year old, 2, 5 etc?

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by carolines100 View Post
          When does it become a problem? 1 year old, 2, 5 etc?
          It's 2 years 3 months and 11 days.
          The legislation(or lack of) makes my own timelines moot though.
          Allow tenants to protect their own deposits. I want free money when they do it wrong

          Comment

          Latest Activity

          Collapse

          Working...
          X