Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommendation on where to get an AST agreement

Hi,
    I am after some recommendation on where to get an AST agreement please. It is for a residential house with 4 non-related tenants (so considered as small HMO as well) in Bristol.

From googling I found there are lots of web pages offering the document for a fee of around 10£. Unfortunately, they wont let me see what the document contains, until I make the payment. I am sure there are lots of other people in this forum who has similar website.

I tried using the Document section within Landlordzone. But the link to "Residential Tenancy Agreements" is down.

Many Thanks,
    Tony

I've got one which we use for students in an HMO. You are welcome to a copy. I got it from WHS Smiths or somewhere and had it checked by someone with legal knowledge. You need to read it carefully to ensure it meets your needs. If you private message me an email address I will send you it.
    'Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation fo the first link on one memorable day'. Charles Dickens, Great Expectations

Comment

The government have a free one. Don't know if it's suitable for a HMO.

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...ssured-tenancy

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
      X