contact validity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

contact validity?

i have been renting a flat through an agency for approx 2 and half years, as they have caused both my and the landlord nothing but grief we have to agreed to cut out the middle man. my landlord contacted the estate agents to say that he would be taking over the tenancy said i could sign into a contract with him when we were out of contract through them. Yesterday i received a letter from the agency to say that the contract passed to the landlord last week. This is the only contact ive had with the agency about the matter until today when i rang to ask why they had given us no notice, as i was expecting at least months notice from them. they assured me that my contract with the landlord was still valid even though they had not checked with me to make sure that i had agreed to him handling the account.
    i was in a monthly rolling contract rather than a 6 month agreement and basically just want to check that this is still standing at the mo as i have yet to sign anything with the landlord??

Your original contract WAS already with your current landlord, he just had a agent working on his behalf.

Nothing has changed, other than you now contact your landlord direct.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
    X