Buy a property in Spain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buy a property in Spain

One day, I've chatted with my friends and one of them said to me, Spanish real estate industry is developing in a dramatic trend. The majority of businessmen have concentrated on this potential market. At first, I cann't believe that, I've searched some relative news on the internet and also heard of a lot of information related to property from the media. It is reported that Spanish property has increased gradually. Especially, in large cities, the price differences are much more obvious than in rural areas. So, buying property in Spain has come into my mind, I also have some deposits at hand, putting them in the bank rather than investing property in Spain. Moreover, my children are now in the high school, after graduation, studying abroad is their dream, if possible, I can send them to Spain. I've consulted the real estate agent and gotten more information from spanish property, finally, I decide to buy property in spain

Originally posted by Xinnaraodra View Post
    One day, I've chatted with my friends and one of them said to me, Spanish real estate industry is developing in a dramatic trend. The majority of businessmen have concentrated on this potential market. At first, I cann't believe that, I've searched some relative news on the internet and also heard of a lot of information related to property from the media. It is reported that Spanish property has increased gradually. Especially, in large cities, the price differences are much more obvious than in rural areas. So, buying property in Spain has come into my mind, I also have some deposits at hand, putting them in the bank rather than investing property in Spain. Moreover, my children are now in the high school, after graduation, studying abroad is their dream, if possible, I can send them to Spain. I've consulted the real estate agent and gotten more information from spanish property, finally, I decide to buy property in spain
    Here's some advice!

ir adelante y multiplicarte con se

Comment

Originally posted by Colincbayley View Post
      Here's some advice!

ir adelante y multiplicarte con se
      Si, y su madre era una puta.
      JEFFREY SHAW, solicitor [and Topic Expert], Nether Edge Law*
      1. Public advice is believed accurate, but I accept no legal responsibility except to direct-paying private clients.
      2. Telephone advice: see http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=34638.
      3. For paid advice about conveyancing/leaseholds/L&T, contact me* and become a private client.
      4. *- Contact info: click on my name (blue-highlight link).

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
      X