Bulgaria property

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bulgaria property

Why would you choose buying a in Bulgaria?

1. Bulgaria is an EU member with stable government and at early stages of development which makes it an ideal place to invest
    2. Bulgarian it is considered as one of the most rapidly advancing European countries
    3. Large amounts of ongoing foreign direct investment: companies such as Nestle, Shell, etc. have already settled here
    4. Excellent property prices and growth potential compared with most other European locations
    5. Major new developments focused on golf, beach, sky and luxury property
    6. The World Tourism Organisation predicts Bulgaria to welcome 20 million tourists by 2020
    7. Unspoiled country with 11 "Blue Flag" sandy beaches along 354km of Black Sea Coast, 37,500km hiking paths and mountain trails and over 500 mineral springs, some with world-class spa facilities
    8. Top ski resorts with latest equipment
    9. Cheap flights from the major cities in Europe
    10. Average temperature on Black Sea Coast in summer is 27°C
    11. Vibrant capital (Sofia) and beautiful historical cities like Plovdiv or Veliko Tarnovo
    12. Over 500 mineral springs, some with world-class spa facilities
    13. Welcoming and hospitable people with ancient and interesting culture
    Last edited by Editor; 17-07-2007, 14:27 PM.

May I suggest rhat those interested have a look at www.streetwisepublications.co.uk/forum2/

P.P.
    Any information given in this post is based on my personal experience as a landlord, what I have learned from this and other boards and elsewhere. It is not to be relied on. Definitive advice is only available from a Solicitor or other appropriately qualified person.

Comment

Originally posted by bulgrealestate View Post
      Why would you choose buying a property in Bulgaria?

1. Bulgaria is an EU member with stable government and at early stages of development which makes it an ideal place to invest
      2. Bulgarian it is considered as one of the most rapidly advancing European countries
      3. Large amounts of ongoing foreign direct investment: companies such as Nestle, Shell, etc. have already settled here
      4. Excellent property prices and growth potential compared with most other European locations
      5. Major new developments focused on golf, beach, sky and luxury property
      6. The World Tourism Organisation predicts Bulgaria to welcome 20 million tourists by 2020
      7. Unspoiled country with 11 "Blue Flag" sandy beaches along 354km of Black Sea Coast, 37,500km hiking paths and mountain trails and over 500 mineral springs, some with world-class spa facilities
      8. Top ski resorts with latest equipment
      9. Cheap flights from the major cities in Europe
      10. Average temperature on Black Sea Coast in summer is 27°C
      11. Vibrant capital (Sofia) and beautiful historical cities like Plovdiv or Veliko Tarnovo
      12. Over 500 mineral springs, some with world-class spa facilities
      13. Welcoming and hospitable people with ancient and interesting culture
      Bulgar off, please, and stop blatant advertising. This is an advice forum, not the Shopping Channel.
      Last edited by Editor; 17-07-2007, 14:28 PM.
      JEFFREY SHAW, solicitor [and Topic Expert], Nether Edge Law*
      1. Public advice is believed accurate, but I accept no legal responsibility except to direct-paying private clients.
      2. Telephone advice: see http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=34638.
      3. For paid advice about conveyancing/leaseholds/L&T, contact me* and become a private client.
      4. *- Contact info: click on my name (blue-highlight link).

Comment

Why would you choose buying a [COLOR="Blue"]Good question, as it is a very poor investment property in Bulgaria[/URL]?

1. Bulgaria is an EU member with stable government and at early stages of development which makes it an ideal place to invest No it's not, it is becoming over developed and is at the late stages of develpment for any investor
        2. Bulgarian it is considered as one of the most rapidly advancing European countries ( only by the people trying to flogg the properties )3. Large amounts of ongoing foreign direct investment: companies such as Nestle, Shell, etc. have already settled here ( And could move onto Romainia or Hungary at any moment due to there tax breaks )4. Excellent property prices and growth potential compared with most other European locations Say's who ?
        5. Major new developments focused on golf, beach, sky and luxury property How many properties are they building in the sky?
        6. The World Tourism Organisation predicts Bulgaria to welcome 20 million tourists by 2020 That's only 1.5million a year, Bognor gets more than that!
        7. Unspoiled country with 11 "Blue Flag" sandy beaches along 354km of Black Sea Coast, 37,500km hiking paths and mountain trails and over 500 mineral springs, some with world-class spa facilities Not that un-spoilt with all the building going on
        8. Top ski resorts with latest equipment Hey! you got one right and it only took you til point number 8, well done, give yourself a prize!
        9. Cheap flights from the major cities in Europe Until such a time that the low-cost airlines pull out, the oil to fly the planes runs out or the whim of the vistors change
        10. Average temperature on Black Sea Coast in summer is 27°C As is most of Europe
        11. Vibrant capital (Sofia) and beautiful historical cities like Plovdiv or Veliko Tarnovo With the streets still full of child poverty, the left overs from an communist country
        12. Over 500 mineral springs, some with world-class spa facilities So so said in point 7, are you running out of things to say, or just like to repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, yourself
        13. Welcoming and hospitable people with ancient and interesting cultureWho would just love you to spead all your money on them
        Please go get a life, we all know about Bulgaria and if it was as great as you say, with all the investment pilling in, then you wouldn't have to post such pityfull sales crap on forums that have no interest in what you have to say.

As this is an advice forum I will give my advice, IGNOR
        Last edited by Editor; 17-07-2007, 14:29 PM.

Comment

Property in other country

Good job, keep on posting. I like this theme very much. Nowadays, real estate industry is soaring dramatically in all countries, like Bulgaria,Spain etc, more investors have changed their business into real estate industry, on the one hand, this can cater to the needs of clients and markets, on the other, of course, this can make more profits than other business. As you've just said above, Bulgaria is a very beautiful place which attract a lot of people to reside and invest there. Also Spain is also attract foreigners if you are interested in it now you can see tarragona.
          Last edited by Editor; 17-07-2007, 14:29 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=andylow;46147]Good job, keep on posting. I like this theme very much. Nowadays, real estate industry is soaring dramatically in all countries, like Bulgaria,Spain etc, more investors have changed their business into real estate industry, on the one hand, this can cater to the needs of clients and markets, on the other, of course, this can make more profits than other business. As you've just said above, Bulgaria is a very beautiful place which attract a lot of people to reside and invest there. Also Spain is also attract foreigners if you are interested in it now you can see tarragona and tenerife

Talk about jumping on the band wagon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Last edited by Editor; 17-07-2007, 14:34 PM.

Comment

Hello Colin,

I am very curious... when was the last time you went to Bulgaria?

Thanks

Soraya
              Last edited by Editor; 17-07-2007, 14:34 PM.

Comment

Bulgaria - isn't that where the king and queen don't like children and have them imprisoned by the child snatcher?

Comment

[QUOTE=bulgrealestate;47153]Hello Colin,

I am very curious... when was the last time you went to Bulgaria?

Thanks

Soraya

Curious,
                  Well I went 4 times in 2004 over a six month period, with the view to investing in the property market, I have also spent many months researching that market, as well as the one in Romainia.

I go into great detail before I invest anywhere and fully research everything that I am told by 'Dodgy agents' then come up with my own conclusions.

My conclusions on Bulgaria was that the boat had already sailed, and this was back in 2004 !!!!!
                  The rental yeilds quoted were pie in the sky, the availablity of tenants was low, and there was a massive over supply of properties coming onto the market.
                  It is also more difficult to hold freehold property as this must be done via a company, and at the time commerical finance was VERY expensive, if indeed available at all.
                  One of the other major RISK factors was the airlines, there are indeed some cheap flights available to the country at present, but what would happen to the tourist industry if these airlines dedcided that it was no longer cost effective to run these routes.

These are my own personal views, based on researching the FACTS, it is not a sales pitch from someone trying to 'dress up the market' for properties where there is no real market.

After this full and complete reaseach, I decided to stick with the UK market ( which, on the whole is doing very well thank you ) and I have also invested in two other EU countries that, in my opinion will/are also doing very well )
                  May I suggest that in future you try and target your marketing at much more guilable people and not professional UK landlords!!!

As Jeffrey has already said above, BULGAR OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Last edited by Editor; 17-07-2007, 14:35 PM.

Comment

Bulgaria!!

Stop the DEAD HYPE it is not working here. Check this link please.

http://www.streetwisepublications.co...?TOPIC_ID=4988

Comment

I am afraid we will have to disagree. I have been doing business in Bulgaria for two years and it is being sucessful. I have two properties myself.
                      In any case and if you are not interested in the advantages of Bulgaria, that is OK, you don't have to be, but please respect other people's opinions.

I am puzzled at the aggresion in your tone.

I would suggest a visit to Bulgaria in 2007.

Soraya

Comment

I am afraid we will have to disagree. I have been doing business in Bulgaria for two years and it is being sucessful.
                        So why are you on here trying to get other idiots to invest?

I have two properties myself.
                        Oh. So it is not being that successful.

In any case and if you are not interested in the advantages of Bulgaria, that is OK, you don't have to be, but please respect other people's opinions.
                        Any why don't you respect the fact that this is an advice forum for landlords, not a tool for attracting investment.

Aggression? Where?

Well of course, you would suggest a visit to Bulgaria if you have property there.

Peter

Comment

I am afraid we will have to disagree. I have been doing business in Bulgaria for two years and it is being sucessful. I have two properties myself.

Soraya
                          Aggresion - No just pointing out the TRUE facts

Disagree - Well you would, you are trying to flog a dead horse

Sucessful - More like desperate

Advantages of Bulgaria - There are not any

Respect - I have great respect for the opinions or others, that why I joined this forum ( And you will note that I am not trying to sell dodgy investments )

Bulgaria 2007 - Over prices/over supply, poor prospects - ( No I think I will decline your invitation, thanks anyway )

END OF SUBJECT.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                          X