Acquire Tenants New Address

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Acquire Tenants New Address

    Hi all

    I've recently managed to evict some tenants, they have damaged the property to and extent that it is costing me £3-4k to restore and they also did not pay me 3 months rent. The tenants gets paid by the DSS (local housing allowance) however the council is rightfully unwilling to divulge this information, how can I take steps to request to the court that this information is provided to me so I can make a court application for costs? (catch 22)

    thank you in advance
    Last edited by RedBullLandlord; 04-08-2014, 16:30 PM. Reason: wording

    I am also in a very similar situation and will post shortly.

    Very interested in the replies on this one.



      Track and Trace ...

      You could try this

      Cheaper than a court order I would think !
      Thunderbirds are go


        You would be surprised how helpful t'InterWeb can be: Google search, Facebook etc etc..
        I am legally unqualified: If you need to rely on advice check it with a suitable authority - eg a solicitor specialising in landlord/tenant law...



          Have you had any joy with any of those services?




            Yes, I myself have been down this road with no luck, I can see they are on facebook but doing a google search gets me so far but without a house number. I tried using but again I'm not sure how recent these record are... it provided a name and postcode but no property no.!

            Any other helpful tips? I even nipped to my local council to look at the most recent electoral roll without much luck.


              Originally posted by RedBullLandlord View Post
              however the council is rightfully unwilling to divulge this information
              For what reason?
              Allow tenants to protect their own deposits. I want free money when they do it wrong


              Latest Activity