Missing documents after service of section 21 notice - options?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mike7649
    replied
    N5

No, no money is owed. Looking at the N5 form the I take it the Grounds for possession would be Other and I'd add Service of section 21 in the text box?

Thanks

Mike

Leave a comment:

• thesaint
    replied
    I believe you would not be able to use the N5b for the accelerated possession, but would have to go for the non accelerated route using the N5 form instead.
    Do the tenants owe you any money?

Leave a comment:

• Missing documents after service of section 21 notice - options?

I served a section 21 notice on my tenants and they didn't move out on the expiry date. I now want to proceed with the possession order but on double checking my paperwork realise one document is missing. After their initial 6 month AST I agreed to provide a new 12 month one and I can't find my copy of this second AST. All the details, other than the period, were the same as the initial AST and it has been 21 months since this was issued and they are now on a periodic basis. I therefore believe that the section 21 remains valid and I have all the other documents (proof of service, deposit protection, first AST). However, does this mean that the accelerated possession procedure would be rejected or would it go to a court hearing? If it would just be rejected, what is the correct route to proceed?

Thanks

Mike

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
X