Chance without guarantor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chance without guarantor?

The two 25yr old professional girls my LA has put forward earn ( verified with employers) nearly twice the rental value of the house , but they have not rented before . No sign of bad credit for either . LA doesnt seem to think it necessary, but with them being first time renters shouldnt I ask for a guarantor? Thanks.

Most LLs dilemma. Nothing to stop you asking for 1.75 months rent as cash deposit and require both to provide a property owning G IMO
    I assume both will be joint Ts?
    Also check each applicants last 6 months bakn records to confirm sufficient avail funds each month to pay rent.

Comment

Rent guarantee insurance?

Comment

Thanks Mariner . Yes a joint T . As the LA has organized the references, do I have a right to ask to see the bank statements myself, even if Ive been told there is nothing worrying on them?

Comment

Looked into that some time ago and decided to give that a miss for the time being as there isnt much profit margin on the let. I know it could be false economy though and worth looking at again . Thanks.

Just crossed my mind, can both parties share a G should the situation ever arise ? ( Im thinking for instance in the case of maybe sibling lets. )

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
          X