LandlordSHOW Manchester Town Hall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LandlordSHOW Manchester Town Hall

Thursday 10th May 2007 - LandlordSHOW at Manchester Town Hall - 1pm till 8pm

Tom Entwistle, Editor of LandlordZONE will be giving a seminar on "Selecting and Managing Tenants in Rental Property"

Admission is FREE for anyone who wants to come along to the main conference hall for 6pm start - register on-line or at the show. Show open 1pm till 8pm

Should be a very interesting show and very much worth a visit if you can get there tomorrow.

See the Seminar links: www.landlordshow.co.uk

Session Type : Seminar
    Time & Date: 18:00 - 18:45 10-MAY-2007
    Presented by : Tom Entwistle, Editor & Director

A bit short notice, Tom.
    JEFFREY SHAW, solicitor [and Topic Expert], Nether Edge Law*
    1. Public advice is believed accurate, but I accept no legal responsibility except to direct-paying private clients.
    2. Telephone advice: see http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=34638.
    3. For paid advice about conveyancing/leaseholds/L&T, contact me* and become a private client.
    4. *- Contact info: click on my name (blue-highlight link).

Comment

LandlordSHOW

Hi Jeffrey,

In fact details have been on the site - Events Diary and the LandlordSHOW site (seminars) for several weeks now.
      This post was just by way of a reminder. Sorry if it's too late for you to make it but there will be others coming up.
      In fact there will be one at the Property Investor Show in September - Excel Centre in the Docklands.

Tom

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
      X