Problems with change overs at end of tenancies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with change overs at end of tenancies

As a landlord and qualified tradesman myself (in Kent) I normally deal with repairs and cleaning of my own properties myself at the end of each tenancy.

I now believe there is a business to be made doing this for other landlords and would be interested in knowing the views of other landlords. For example, what would make this services special?

Please post your views. Thank you.

Yes - I'd make use of that kind of service.

The key for me would be someone who was readily available often at quite short notice, and totally reliable.

To maximise the kind of work they could do for me, being Gas-Safe registered and/or NICEIC registered would be a big plus. Without it they'd be ruled out of several jobs.

Their call out fees would be reasonable.

Ideally, I'd like someone I trusted fully. Someone I could send in in response to a repair issue and who could assess the situation, let me know, and get on with the work once authorised. Someone whose details OI could give to tenants to contact direct.

Cleaning would be great too. They'd need to really know how to do a detailed end of tenancy clean, including oven, freezer, carpet shampoo, grouting and possibly even window cleaning. All for a reasonable package price.

When you branch out to London, let me know....!
    IANAL (I am not a lawyer). Anything I say here is just an opinion, so should not be relied upon! Always check your facts with a professional who really knows their onions.

Comment

Thank you for that Grrr,

I feel that to market this cost effectively the direct approach might be best. Where can I get a database of private landlords in Kent?

Andyboy321.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
      X