Is this move going to be possible???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this move going to be possible???

Hi my partner and I are hoping to relocate to a completely new area we will be seeking new employment though my partner intends to continue work as a self employed builder and I am currently on maternity pay, there is no one we can ask to be a guarantor we realise this is all going to be a bit of an issue when finding a tenancy. We have been saving to ensure we will be able to cover rent for at least 6 months we have good references from previous landlords any advice on what else we can do to secure a tenancy in our chosen area we want to move to east sussex preferably hove.

Thanks in advance.

Try and find someone who is not renting their house via an agent and will take you as you are.
    "I'm afraid I didn't do enough background checks apart from checking her identity on Facebook" - ANON

What I say is based on my own experience and research - Please don't take as gospel without first checking the gospel yourself.

Comment

I agree with Wannadonna; on paper at least you don't look a good risk. Hopefully your credit rating's OK?
      You might try offering 6 months' rent up front if all else fails.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
      X