Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insurance against non payment

Hi to everybody here.

This has probably been asked before but not able to find the answer, does anybody have any advice on self-management in particular insurance to cover non payment of rent?

Regards
    Jax

Just look to the adverts on the right hand side of your screen.

Comment

Originally posted by jaxuk View Post
      Hi to everybody here.

This has probably been asked before but not able to find the answer, does anybody have any advice on self-management in particular insurance to cover non payment of rent?

Regards
      Jax
      I suggest MARAS, which offers this sort of thing.
      JEFFREY SHAW, solicitor [and Topic Expert], Nether Edge Law*
      1. Public advice is believed accurate, but I accept no legal responsibility except to direct-paying private clients.
      2. Telephone advice: see http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=34638.
      3. For paid advice about conveyancing/leaseholds/L&T, contact me* and become a private client.
      4. *- Contact info: click on my name (blue-highlight link).

Comment

Just look to the adverts on the right hand side of your screen.
        Thanks for the reply, they did catch my eye but it was more on the advice side of things I was after.

Jeffrey thanks for the suggestion I shall look into it. We are just starting out by letting a second home out so very new to all this and digging into all the do's, donts and must do's.

Comment

FCC Paragon are also very good - we have used them for a number of years and their claim service is prompt too. Normal one month excess applies though i know others who dont charge an excess but their premiums are much higher.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
          X