What do you take most pride in about your Letting Business?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you take most pride in about your Letting Business?

Hi,

I'm sure some people will keep their cards close to the chest, and that's fine.

I am just wondering what you like the most about how you run your business. Whether it be that you give better quality rooms than similar priced ones, better customer service or something else?

Merry Christmas!

I tell my tenants I treat them like I would be treated and tell them I almost always give back 100% of their 1 month security deposit (and I do!) if they leave the place tidy and give me 2 months' notice of leaving. I have had one tenant for 18 years! (I also don't raise the rent with them if they stay for 2-3 years).

Comment

Nice, clean, modern, no frills rooms that meet H&S regs. Local Landlord. And as patty post#2, above.

Comment

All of my properties undergo a full refurb to a very good standard. I find people tend to look after them when they are in a very good condition. I also deal with any issues within 24 hours which helps keep the tenants onside.

Comment

What a nice positive thread for the Christmas holidays!

I'd echo some of the above -- being fair about deposits, giving Ts the benefit of the doubt on some damage (there is such a thing as fair wear and tear after all!); treating tenants in a professional manner including things such as giving at least a holding replies (and if possible substantive replies) to any texts/emails within an hour or two; decent interiors and nice matching furniture (although that is reflected in the rent so it's not pure altruism, but I still take pride in it).

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
          X