Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DianeB
    replied
    Sorry Jeffrey, old record. Needle got stuck. Gave it a nudge - all sorted!

Leave a comment:

• jeffrey
    replied
    Originally posted by DianeB View Post
    This site? Free? Remember the song - Hotel California? "You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave" He he he he he .....

I remember it but without the five masculine pronoun suffices.

Leave a comment:

• DianeB
    replied
    Originally posted by Bidoulgie View Post
    Sometimes good things can be free - like this site for example...
    This site? Free? Remember the song - Hotel California? "You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave" He he he he he .....

Leave a comment:

• Bidoulgie
    replied
    Originally posted by mazco View Post
    I posted our property on this site. I didn't get any replies, but I haven't lost anything either.
    Thanks for that. I decided to give it a try anyway, but I haven't had any replies yet. Here's hoping.

Sometimes good things can be free - like this site for example...

Leave a comment:

• mazco
    replied
    I posted our property on this site. I didn't get any replies, but I haven't lost anything either.
    I agree that if the OP is connected with the site he should have been honest about it, but I don't see how you can really lose by advertising on a free site.
    I've put our property on several of these and had responses. We've just let ours by paying a company from another website £49. They put it on several other sites including Right Move. We got our tenant through that and think we got a really good deal.
    My attitude is "I'll try anything if it's free and there are no obvious catches." What have we got to lose?

Leave a comment:

• DianeB
    replied
    Originally posted by Poolboy View Post
    well I give the original post the benefit of doubt & I had a look at the website. Searching on the postcode of my investment property (London suburb) I get......nothing!

So I suppose the old saying about free advice & its worth, is true once again.

Greetings to all fellow readers, I get loads of top advice from this site & saved myself loads of hassle.
    Ditto, Poolboy. I put my area postcode in (Essex) and got Norfolk and Peterborough.

I would be very suspicious about using such a site.

Leave a comment:

• Colincbayley
    replied
    Are you renting property out in Spain as well as the UK? Or just one or the other?

Leave a comment:

• Poolboy
    replied
    the sun always shines on the villas to rent. No, it´s rained on & off for 2 weeks so its England 1 Spain 0.

Leave a comment:

• Colincbayley
    replied
    Originally posted by Poolboy View Post
    well I give the original post the benefit of doubt & I had a look at the website. Searching on the postcode of my investment property (London suburb) I get......nothing!

Greetings to all fellow readers, I get loads of top advice from this site & saved myself loads of hassle.
    Poolboy,

How's the weather in your part of the world today?

Leave a comment:

• Poolboy
    replied
    useful website

Leave a comment:

• Tenantzone
    replied
    Originally posted by tazhull View Post
    am i missing something.
    Yes, the obvious

Leave a comment:

• tazhull
    replied
    am i missing something, how can you tell that the op is linked with the site, i see nothing to say he is linked all he does is quote the site and ask advice.

Leave a comment:

• Colincbayley
    replied
    Originally posted by Ericthelobster View Post
    If you'd come here and said, 'hey guys, I'm starting up a new website which some of you might find useful - I'd really appreciate some feedback' then you might have got a more favourable response than posting yet another of these damned fool "look what I found" posts.
    Well put! Eric.

Leave a comment:

• Colincbayley
    replied
    Originally posted by Bidoulgie View Post
    I thought the idea of a forum was to ask for help, opinions and advice and to share information.

I was hoping that someone else would have heard of this site and be able to tell me if it was any good.

If this is the normal way in which you reply to people who are wanting help and advice maybe you should start your own blogg and leave people alone!

Although, since you bring the subject up, I hope most of the landlords have a slightly more 'MATURE' cheese in their heads than you.
    Help & advice is no problem.

I do however take offence at companies trying to sell thier services by pretending to ask a question and asking for replys. Your post ask for a vote, I've VOTED!

YOUR CHEESE IS MOULDY !!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Ericthelobster
    replied
    If you'd come here and said, 'hey guys, I'm starting up a new website which some of you might find useful - I'd really appreciate some feedback' then you might have got a more favourable response than posting yet another of these damned fool "look what I found" posts.

Leave a comment:

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
X