I need help with finding tenants.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I need help with finding tenants.

    I have just come accross a new property rental website at http://www.rentquick.co.uk and was wondering if anyone else had heard of it. It appears to be completely free - no matter what level of service you choose. On the website they say
    'RentQuick is the ONLY website solely dedicated to the residential property rental market. Using RentQuick is completely free, there are no hidden charges or extras involved at any time. You simply select the Service Level Agreement you want, advertise your properties, include photos and store them for as long as you wish on our servers for re-use at any time in the future.'

    Does this sound OK to use and has anyone had any expeience of using it?
    6
    Good
    66.67%
    4
    Bad
    33.33%
    2
    Ugly
    0.00%
    0

    #2
    Why come onto this forum, as a new member and say 'you have just come across a great website to advertise rental property' as if you are asking for advice, when in fact all you are trying to do is promote a business that you have a connection with.

    DO YOU THINK LANDLORDS ALL HAVE CHEESE IN THEIR HEADS?

    Comment


      #3
      I thought the idea of a forum was to ask for help, opinions and advice and to share information.

      I was hoping that someone else would have heard of this site and be able to tell me if it was any good.

      If this is the normal way in which you reply to people who are wanting help and advice maybe you should start your own blogg and leave people alone!

      Although, since you bring the subject up, I hope most of the landlords have a slightly more 'MATURE' cheese in their heads than you.

      Comment


        #4
        If you'd come here and said, 'hey guys, I'm starting up a new website which some of you might find useful - I'd really appreciate some feedback' then you might have got a more favourable response than posting yet another of these damned fool "look what I found" posts.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Bidoulgie View Post
          I thought the idea of a forum was to ask for help, opinions and advice and to share information.

          I was hoping that someone else would have heard of this site and be able to tell me if it was any good.

          If this is the normal way in which you reply to people who are wanting help and advice maybe you should start your own blogg and leave people alone!

          Although, since you bring the subject up, I hope most of the landlords have a slightly more 'MATURE' cheese in their heads than you.
          Help & advice is no problem.

          I do however take offence at companies trying to sell thier services by pretending to ask a question and asking for replys. Your post ask for a vote, I've VOTED!

          YOUR CHEESE IS MOULDY !!!!!!!!!!!

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Ericthelobster View Post
            If you'd come here and said, 'hey guys, I'm starting up a new website which some of you might find useful - I'd really appreciate some feedback' then you might have got a more favourable response than posting yet another of these damned fool "look what I found" posts.
            Well put! Eric.

            Comment


              #7
              am i missing something, how can you tell that the op is linked with the site, i see nothing to say he is linked all he does is quote the site and ask advice.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by tazhull View Post
                am i missing something.
                Yes, the obvious

                Comment


                  #9
                  useful website

                  well I give the original post the benefit of doubt & I had a look at the website. Searching on the postcode of my investment property (London suburb) I get......nothing!

                  So I suppose the old saying about free advice & its worth, is true once again.

                  Greetings to all fellow readers, I get loads of top advice from this site & saved myself loads of hassle.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Poolboy View Post
                    well I give the original post the benefit of doubt & I had a look at the website. Searching on the postcode of my investment property (London suburb) I get......nothing!

                    So I suppose the old saying about free advice & its worth, is true once again.

                    Greetings to all fellow readers, I get loads of top advice from this site & saved myself loads of hassle.
                    Poolboy,

                    How's the weather in your part of the world today?

                    Comment


                      #11
                      the sun always shines on the villas to rent. No, it´s rained on & off for 2 weeks so its England 1 Spain 0.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Are you renting property out in Spain as well as the UK? Or just one or the other?

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Poolboy View Post
                          well I give the original post the benefit of doubt & I had a look at the website. Searching on the postcode of my investment property (London suburb) I get......nothing!

                          So I suppose the old saying about free advice & its worth, is true once again.

                          Greetings to all fellow readers, I get loads of top advice from this site & saved myself loads of hassle.
                          Ditto, Poolboy. I put my area postcode in (Essex) and got Norfolk and Peterborough.

                          I would be very suspicious about using such a site.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            I posted our property on this site. I didn't get any replies, but I haven't lost anything either.
                            I agree that if the OP is connected with the site he should have been honest about it, but I don't see how you can really lose by advertising on a free site.
                            I've put our property on several of these and had responses. We've just let ours by paying a company from another website £49. They put it on several other sites including Right Move. We got our tenant through that and think we got a really good deal.
                            My attitude is "I'll try anything if it's free and there are no obvious catches." What have we got to lose?

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by mazco View Post
                              I posted our property on this site. I didn't get any replies, but I haven't lost anything either.
                              Thanks for that. I decided to give it a try anyway, but I haven't had any replies yet. Here's hoping.

                              Sometimes good things can be free - like this site for example...

                              Comment

                              Latest Activity

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X