Tenant refusing to leave property after tenancy has ended.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    I disagree - but I'm not a lawyer so can't be bothered arguing it with you. However, unlike the email, there is no evidence that the tenant has even seen the terms and conditions laid out in the unsigned agreement, let alone agreed to them.

    Comment


      #17
      Hi,

      Do I have to explain why there was no tenancy agreement in my covering note with other court submission, as the tenant is using the fact that he doesn't have a tenancy agreement as an excuse not to leave the property and also not pay his rent.

      Also since am using the form N119, can i include that he has stopped paying rent?, as I don't want to wait for section 8 and dont actually want to use it.

      Honestly I only want the property back before he really start defaulting on rents.

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by Snorkerz View Post
        I disagree - but I'm not a lawyer so can't be bothered arguing it with you.
        Yet...

        Originally posted by Snorkerz View Post
        However, unlike the email, there is no evidence that the tenant has even seen the terms and conditions laid out in the unsigned agreement, let alone agreed to them.
        What terms and conditions? The landlord is not trying to enforce any terms and conditions that are not statutory, so the tenant having not seeing them is irrelevant.


        Originally posted by eloquentfash View Post
        Hi,

        Do I have to explain why there was no tenancy agreement in my covering note with other court submission, as the tenant is using the fact that he doesn't have a tenancy agreement as an excuse not to leave the property and also not pay his rent.

        Also since am using the form N119, can i include that he has stopped paying rent?, as I don't want to wait for section 8 and dont actually want to use it.

        Honestly I only want the property back before he really start defaulting on rents.
        Put as much pertinent information in your submission. The clearer you make it for a judge, the less time he/she has to spend unravelling the case.
        Allow tenants to protect their own deposits. I want free money when they do it wrong

        Comment

        Latest Activity

        Collapse

        Working...
        X