Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enforcing Money Oder

Hi
    After obtaining possession order and being granted a money order, I now want to enforce the money order. We have our property back. I now have t,s forwarding address and employment details, in anyone's experience would it be best to go for attachment of earnings or bailiff route first. Obviously I want this registered as a CCJ as it has turned into a considerable amount, any advice on best route much appreciated, and thanks in advance.
    Vanilla

County Court Bailiffs have little power and even less inclination to exercise what they have (being civil servants on fixed wage). I would go for AoE being much more reliable or, of the debt is obe £600 and you know the debtor has assets, consider High Court Enforcement Officers (in effect bailiffs who get paid on results).

Comment

Hi thanks for your reply I will do the softer route I thought as much. I've been researching how to turn this into a CCJ I rang the court who advised this is a money order and there was no definite date for payment set to pay on the order so a bit stumped, thanks in advance.

Comment

Arghhhh iPad spell checker I meant attach of earnings

Comment

Any enforcement action will register a s8 money order as a CCJ

Comment

Thanks snorkerz

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
            X