Re-possesion proceedure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apols to everyone.

It's not my intention to keep making mistakes. However as Ericthelobster implied its this sort of sloppy and slap-dash attention to detail that will cost dearly.

Da daaa!

There are so many staple holes in the all the re-revised papers now, if I give the current papers to the tenant, he wont know whether to leave or make a cup of tea with them.

I really do appreciate all your help and support.
    "Give me a place to stand and i will move the earth" - Archimedes.

Comment

Knoba if you plan to send this to the tenant before the end of March make sure you lose the last entry dated the 31st March as your rent statement is clearly stated as being upto 20th March.

& talking cups of tea - I'm gonna go make one now and then it's off to bed for me. Been another long day but at least I've got my ironing done (in between buying a timeshare and another house)! Good day all round really (especially on top of my lottery win on Saturday)

G' night all.

J

Comment

Hey J~

That's fantastic news about the lottery win. Well done! I couldn't think of anyone more derserving. Have you worked out what you would like to treat yourself with yet?

There's got to be some rewards for working so hard too and I personally think that's a separate issue when it comes to treats. So does that make it a double reward whammy?

I've been working hard too today and i've made a complete mess of most things the last week or so. I don't know if one singular lucid moment would help me or not...

Re-re-re-corrected the spr-spr-spreadsheet - Thankyou.

Comment

Just wanted to say, keep up the good work, Knoba. Being willing to put your papers up for everyone to shoot holes in is potentially really useful. As well as benefiting you, those readers who have not gone through this experience themselves may get to see the whole process of the paperwork in one place and with actual examples, rather than fragmented.

Everyone who has actual experience of the process, please keep contributing your corrections etc!

Comment

Originally posted by knoba View Post
            Hey J~

That's fantastic news about the lottery win. Well done! I couldn't think of anyone more derserving. Have you worked out what you would like to treat yourself with yet?

There's got to be some rewards for working so hard too and I personally think that's a separate issue when it comes to treats. So does that make it a double reward whammy?

I've been working hard too today and i've made a complete mess of most things the last week or so. I don't know if one singular lucid moment would help me or not...

Re-re-re-corrected the spr-spr-spreadsheet - Thankyou.

Alas Knoba - when I say I won the lottery what I should've said is I GOT FOUR NUMBERS! Won a whacking £69.00 - which wouldn't even cover the court costs for lack weeks possession claim....

It's hard work dealing with your first repossession - especially if you are representing yourself. So keep up the good work and remember we are here if you need us. If you do get as far as court and do represent yourself I have a witness statement (with names etc edited for data protection issues) that I can forward to you to look at. The judge actually complimented my administration of the case - said it was all very well put together. I'm not saying that to be bigheaded but to say that if anyone wants advice I'm happy to share the info.

Kind Regards

J

Comment

Anyone wanting another example of a spreadsheet please use the following link

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kueqi4

this is my spreadsheet and I don't mind anyone using it for their own purposes (just be sure to check your maths as you go along).

J

PS. When you follow the link the page displayed will have a flashing red arrow near the bottom of the page - that is how you open/download the document.

Comment

An informative thread, thanks.

PS Congratulations Joanne on being able to buy a timeshare and new house on a £69 lottery win!

Comment

Originally posted by DianeB View Post
                  An informative thread, thanks.

PS Congratulations Joanne on being able to buy a timeshare and new house on a £69 lottery win!

ROFLMAOWTIME

After two years of living hand to mouth during cash flow crisises (due to defaulting tenants) you'd be really surprised at how you can make £69 go a very, very long way! LOL

I struck lucky with the timeshare as I wasn't actually looking for one (my ex t'other half has two that I go to with him and the kids so don't really need one) but I came across it when I was searching e-bay for the film Pacific Heights (can't think why I'd be looking for that and how I got onto a timeshare is anyone's guess but hey....).

This years management fees on the timeshare (£395 + VAT) are already paid for by the seller and I won the auction at £155 (+ £90 to get deeds sorted). BARGAIN or what? The best bit is that the holiday is in half-term (peak season) at end of May and so I've got something to really look forward to for a change! Defo need a holiday after all the sh*t thieving tenant put me through!

The funds for the house I put offer on are already in the bank so that was the easy one!

J

Comment

Just remember to send us all a postcard

Comment

Originally posted by DianeB View Post
                      Just remember to send us all a postcard

From Wales? Would it be worth the stamps? Mind you, I could hand deliver rewop's whilst weighing up his shed and greenhouse for comfort (in the event of my planned elongated stay at the timeshare doesn't work out.... )

J

Comment

Thankyou Miffy for the compliments. You do a lot of good work yourself! It was touch and go there for a moment as to whether it was me that was getting shot at or my papers. I'm good.

I guess this forum must get pretty stressful especially for those that most need the help. I do recognise these issues here, amongst others, and commend you all for your unstinting support.

Thankyou too J. 4 numbers are good, if you don't ask, you don't get. You try hard and that's an amazing quality, I feel proud of, when I see it in others. I already found a post relating to your witness statement (I downloaded it) and I am astounded by your efforts and your capabilities. You don't have an aversion to kyptonite I suppose? Big congrats on your properties too, although, I rather suspect you work incredibly hard for all your rewards including your holiday. Well done J and thankyou for your support.

DianeB ...you are worth it.

I posted those 2 notices off today from the post office (recorded & receipted) and hand delivered the 3rd one (with witness) to the tenants door. I ignored pleas from the witness that he was “alright walking”. I'll pick him back up next week. When I have more to tell I will post back right here...

It would be good to be able to post more than one picture (incl. smilies'!) in one post, also support for Open Office documents attachments - Admin ; ) Thanks for your “highly covert type” work too.

Comment

Your welcome Knoba. Thank you for the acknowledgement (you couldn't put a word in to my family could you?)

Anyway, keep us posted (forgive the pun)!

All the best

J

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                          X