Cookies and "first unread message" in this forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cookies and "first unread message" in this forum

I quite often find that when I log in, instead of seeing lots of unread posts highlighted in 'bold' so I can see which are new - like this morning I find that they are all not highlighted, as if someone's already logged in under my ID and read them. And I'm 100% sure that's not the case.

Does anybody else experience this? Are my cookies faulty, or is it a quirk of the site or something? Quite irritating anyway.

Yes I get this as well Eric, in fact I also get it the other way around when I have read a thread/post, close and return to landlordzone later, the thread/post I previously read is highlighted in bold and yet nobody has added anything to it.

Comment

Yes, you are not alone.
      ASSUME NOTHING - QUESTION EVERYTHING!

Comment

Originally posted by Paragon View Post
        Yes, you are not alone.
        Yes- I do too. The only failsafe is to look in each forum and see what's been added since you last looked.
        JEFFREY SHAW, solicitor [and Topic Expert], Nether Edge Law*
        1. Public advice is believed accurate, but I accept no legal responsibility except to direct-paying private clients.
        2. Telephone advice: see http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=34638.
        3. For paid advice about conveyancing/leaseholds/L&T, contact me* and become a private client.
        4. *- Contact info: click on my name (blue-highlight link).

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
        X