AST Agreement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AST Agreement

hi, does anyone know where i can download a free ast agreement??

cheers
    Many Thanks
    Steve P

Latest Activity

Collapse

• Erroneous Change Of Occupancy Fee
    Sonofahod
    Hi There,

I am planning to move out of a shared rental property in March. Foxtons, the agency managing the property want to charge me a £300 "Change of Occupancy" administration fee as we have not reached the full term of the tenancy. I realise that the fee covers both me leaving...
    23-01-2018, 13:16 PM
  • Reply to Erroneous Change Of Occupancy Fee
    mariner
    Your information is severely deficient,
    Of course a move out inspection can be chargedeven with no move in report.
    You accepted LA fees by proceeding with Application.
    Deposit ADR cannot be used to contest Agency fees.
    24-01-2018, 02:53 AM
  • Attending Court - Advice Please
    Muzza
    Hi there

I posted recently about our tenant leaving and giving her ex the keys to our house, we have a court date of 4th January for which Im flying back to the UK to attend (no contact or rent received from the persons she has left in there still). I feel hes staying in there as long...
    12-12-2017, 18:03 PM
  • Reply to Attending Court - Advice Please
    Muzza
    Thank you, Ill take a look!
    24-01-2018, 02:31 AM
  • Broken Boiler
    andy967
    HI - our boiler broke yesterday - our landlord is currently waiting for a quote for a new boiler - however one of the problems we have is that she lives abroad. It consequently means she's able to speak to people in the uk about any sort of business matter for 3 hours in the afternoon. I'm wondering...
    23-01-2018, 13:55 PM
  • Reply to Broken Boiler
    Muzza
    I live in the US at the moment, 7 hours behind the UK, yes its difficult BUT when my boiler broke I had someone out within 2 days, one thing she should have in place is a boiler cover or she should have tradesmen lined up who she trusts so if something goes wrong she can get in touch with them immediately,...
    24-01-2018, 02:29 AM
  • Section 8 notice served, what next
    lakemk
    Hi section 8 notice was served for rent arrears last wk, it doesn’t look like the tenant is going to pay , my question is what should I do next to prepare me for the court as I never been.

I ve seen the post before abt the tenant may defend for disrepair, the house in fairly good condition...
    22-01-2018, 21:46 PM
  • Reply to Section 8 notice served, what next
    Muzza
    Hi - I attended court a few weeks ago, we used several grounds in the section 8, the mandatory one being the rent arrears, they didnt put a defence in, show up or pay so the judge just asked for proof I had served the section 8 (proof of postage receipts from the PO) and an up to date rent statement...
    24-01-2018, 02:24 AM
  • Leak into downstairs flat - advice
    Dberry
    Hi,

I'm new the forum and the UK and wonder if you can advise…
    I’ve recently moved to the UK from Canada and so I’m not sure of rights and liabilities... I moved into my flat a few months ago and caused a leak into the apartment below me by leaving the tap running in the bathroom...
    23-01-2018, 08:50 AM
  • Reply to Leak into downstairs flat - advice
    mariner
    T responsibility.
    24-01-2018, 02:13 AM
Working...
X