Changes to issuing possession orders to court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do they have your landline or mobile number?
    Allow tenants to protect their own deposits. I want free money when they do it wrong

Comment

you need to start managing expectations there. Dont jump into the car and make it clear it is unacceptable. Also get some app to divert him straigh to voicemail. The agent doesnt sound that good if he allows that to happen.

As we say in my language, people do as they find. He knows you worry and panic and is taking advantage of you. If you want to stay in this business, start thinking rationally and calmly. Set some rules to yourself about how you will deal with different situations and stick to that.
      All views posted reflect my personal opinion only and do not constitute professional advice which I am not qualified or knowledgeable enough to provide.

Comment

Originally posted by MSaxp View Post
        The agent doesnt sound that good if he allows that to happen.

If a landlord asks "how high?" when a tenant says "jump", it is not the fault of the agent.
        Allow tenants to protect their own deposits. I want free money when they do it wrong

Comment

Originally posted by MSaxp View Post
          you need to start managing expectations there. Dont jump into the car and make it clear it is unacceptable. Also get some app to divert him straigh to voicemail. The agent doesnt sound that good if he allows that to happen.** I dont think the agent can do much more than keep requesting him not to ring me the agent cant force him to adhere to that request. The L/Agent can only keeping asking not to ring.**

As we say in my language, people do as they find. He knows you worry and panic and is taking advantage of you. If you want to stay in this business, start thinking rationally and calmly. Set some rules to yourself about how you will deal with different situations and stick to that.
          ** I think thats the best right of advice I have ever had *** thank you *** to think rationally and calmly is the key I feel that to him everything is a emergency and he must find it slightly amusing dragging a 30 something girl from her bed drive 19 miles to him, I must look a total state. My friend says that I am far to nice and I need to be stronger - but deep down I have never been like that I will always help someone no matter what - but as you say this is business and I have to adjust. If I can say last night was the first night in a long time I didnt think about the BTL or the Tenant and actually slept well..so thanks for that fantastic advice yesterday.

In reply to thesaint he has my mobile number I do recall a time when I was called out at 11 pm when he called me out because he wanted me to lend him £20 for gas- which like a idiot I did.

I feel that the advice form both you ( thesaint -MSaxp ) has been truley wonderful.

I have to stop worrying consently about the BTL.

Thanks guys

NIX x

Comment

Nix

A post like #19 is the reason people contribute to forums like this. Like yourself, we 'want to help' and I am sure you have made the day for MSaxp and even curmudgeonly thesaint wil be smiling now

(sorry sainty)

Comment

Originally posted by Snorkerz View Post
              Nix

A post like #19 is the reason people contribute to forums like this. Like yourself, we 'want to help' and I am sure you have made the day for MSaxp and even curmudgeonly thesaint wil be smiling now

(sorry sainty)
              I do agree it waas nice just to sleep and not have a horrible fear of pain that you get in the pit of ones stomach- as I said I never wanted to become a LL it was by accident following my parent passing..but the pain in the pit of my stomach seems to have gone away ( for now atleast ) .thanks thesaint -MSaxp !! ( though I did turn my mobile off and its still off ! )

Comment

it did make me smile indeed
                All views posted reflect my personal opinion only and do not constitute professional advice which I am not qualified or knowledgeable enough to provide.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                X