Homecare Agreement

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Homecare Agreement

    is this not just like getting gas/electricity appliances insured at a steady rate?

    I thought it would be a sure way to guarantee that if things did go wrong, they would be sorted by BG, and save me the trouble of arranging it myself (It's a long way away)

    When things did go wrong, it went disastrously wrong. BG didn't want to communicate with th etenant, didn't want to know him, as the agreement was between myself and BG.

    They managed to communicate just enough to alarm us, but to keep us sufficiently in the dark that we all were frantic with worry.

    They did a rush job that left me with a huuuge repair bill, and no more tenant.

    Is there a better way of doing this?

    There are other (and better) service breakdown repair providers.
    I use a firm which used to be called Aon, based in Leeds, but I think that it's changed its name now- possibly "Homeserve". Try searching for it on ask.com.
    JEFFREY SHAW, solicitor [and Topic Expert], Nether Edge Law*
    1. Public advice is believed accurate, but I accept no legal responsibility except to direct-paying private clients.
    2. Telephone advice: see http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=34638.
    3. For paid advice about conveyancing/leaseholds/L&T, contact me* and become a private client.
    4. *- Contact info: click on my name (blue-highlight link).


    Latest Activity