Advertising house to let on Rightmove or Zoopla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advertising house to let on Rightmove or Zoopla

I have always advertised house to let in local paper. Seems now most people are looking on Zoopla and Rightmove etc. However private landlords cannot advertise on there. I found a few sites that say they can list onto Rm and Z etc for a flat fee around £50ish.Has anyone used any of these sites or can recommend one?

Good morning,

There are many services that offer this service. One is an advertised on this forum if I remember correctly.

That said, I've used lettingaproperty.com numerous times and will continue to do so as there service is excellent in my experience.

I haven't tried the other such a upad but they have also got good reviews.

I hope this helps

Comment

Upad gets my vote.
      We are new LL's. We advertised in the local paper, cards in shops, very very little response. I got a better response from doing a local advert in a Facebook local buying and selling group! Anyway we used uPad and whilst the phone wasn't ringing off the hook we got a response every day on average, so in my view well worth it.

Comment

We've used a company called OpenRent a couple of times now and they've proved succesful so far.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
        X