Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best place to advertise property with tenant in situ

Hi,

Where can i advertise my property as buy to let with tenant in situ ?

Any trouble with selling with tenant in situ ?

Chris

You can advertise on Rightmove or with any agent but tenants can refuse an internal viewing.

It is preferred to buy with 'vacant possession' and you may suffer on price selling with tenants in situ but all should be well if there is a valid AST in place/ deposti protected and no arrears.

Freedom at the point of zero............

Comment

Thanks Interlaken.

Points taken. But was expecting their may be a site dedicated to landlords wishing to sell/buy BTL properties without incurring estate agency fees. Especially as many landlords are quite savy to this. I have found one website called something like "landlord to landlord" but they dont seem to have many properties on their books so i am not keen on them really at all.

Also there must be many first time landlords especially looking for a property with a tenant already in property, to avoid any empty property until they get someone in.

Comment

Most properties is this situation are sold at auction. It is quick, easy and usually gets a result but the price might be lower than that got via an agent.

Freedom at the point of zero............

Comment

I've bought my last 2 properties with a tenant in situ mid contract. I didn't get much off, say 10k at most (5%) for buying like this. I specifically look on rightmove for these deals as other websites exist but aren't much good.

Best get an agent to list it & put in rents due, length of ast, service charge & therefore yield.

I have enquired about a few via rm & the agent knew less than me.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
          X