Benfleet/Hadleigh's rogue tenant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Poppy View Post
    Calling imperfect tenants troglodytes is an insult to troglodytes. I prefer the term fcuking barstards. Discuss…
    Consider yourself reported Poppy!!

Comment

Don't take offence, Smandir. I'm sure the word troglodyte was not aimed at you personally!

Comment

Originally posted by DianeB View Post
        Don't take offence, Smandir. I'm sure the word troglodyte was not aimed at you personally!
        Is it safe to laugh?
        All posts in good faith, but do not rely on them

You can search the forums here:

Comment

Originally posted by Paul_f View Post
          Wanna save some money calling Homelet. They only give you a 0870 number but if you go to www.saynoto0870.com just put "Erinaceous" (which is who their referencing arm really are) in the search facility and it will give you their landline number which begins 01522 I think (they are based in Lincoln). This website also will give you freephone numbers and landline numbers of banks, credit cards etc. and can save you a fortune.
          I use it all the time.
          Me too - it also relies on its users providing the site with all its data, so why don't you pass on the info about HomeLet? (I gave them Rentguard some time ago).

Comment

Originally posted by Bel View Post
            Is it safe to laugh?
            yes it is Bel(end)

Comment

Database

Sadly it's a problem getting a person's name right and identifying them, let alone anything else.. Especially if it's Lee Smith or a name that's in common use, as it always is. (Apols to any Lee Smith's.)

It's also easy for anyone to change their name - and much cheaper than getting married I may add. Roll on genetic registers.

But I think it's a great idea for anyone who is rich enough to brave the libel laws.

Landlord - About getting your own back - why not a small ad (with no tel number) in the local paper - with the person's name and asking if he wants his collection of Razzle-Dazzle, Big Jugs etc, as he has left no forwarding address. Just use a pen name. A totally innocent way of connecting your ex-tenant with his property.

Comment

Originally posted by minniemousemat View Post
                Landlord - About getting your own back - why not a small ad (with no tel number) in the local paper - with the person's name and asking if he wants his collection of Razzle-Dazzle, Big Jugs etc, as he has left no forwarding address. Just use a pen name. A totally innocent way of connecting your ex-tenant with his property.
                Mainly Nuts Magazines actually! Shame I threw them away - could have done that.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                X