Central Portugal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Central Portugal

Hi just joined this forum, we are living in Central Portugal,we have been buying old farmhouses to restore with a view to renting as holliday lets. anyone else doing the same in our area, could do with a bit of advise.
    A guide to living, working and buying property in Central Portugal

Originally posted by omostra06 View Post
    Hi just joined this forum, we are living in Central Portugal,we have been buying old farmhouses to restore with a view to renting as holliday lets. anyone else doing the same in our area, could do with a bit of advise.
    Maybe you should try clicking on the link in your sig to www.notanotherbloodyforumspammer.com, whose aim apparently is "simple - to give you all the information you need to find and buy a property in Central Portugal"

Sounds like they'll be able to give you all the advice you need. What a coincidence.

Comment

its hard to advise myself!
      just wondering if there are any genuine people here that have experiance in the rental market in central portugal. cheers

Comment

Originally posted by omostra06 View Post
        its hard to advise myself!
        just wondering if there are any genuine people here that have experiance in the rental market in central portugal. cheers
        Or even experience (eg in textual capitalising techniques?).
        JEFFREY SHAW, solicitor [and Topic Expert], Nether Edge Law*
        1. Public advice is believed accurate, but I accept no legal responsibility except to direct-paying private clients.
        2. Telephone advice: see http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=34638.
        3. For paid advice about conveyancing/leaseholds/L&T, contact me* and become a private client.
        4. *- Contact info: click on my name (blue-highlight link).

Comment

your not a very friendly lot in here are you?
          as you can see or as i will have to point out the website you have taken offence at,has nothing to do with buying property to rent! there is no information on there about buying to rent out!
          if there was i wouldnt have to ask for advise from anyone who has experience of doing this in central portugal,

so now that i have put you straight on that

is there anyone here who has bought in central portugal as an investment, that is or wants to rent for hollidays or long term, please contact me via pm or email as iam looking for some advise on this subject. iam in the middle of developing a large farm complex into smaller self contained cottages. thanks for any help you can offer.

Comment

No, we're rightly suspicious of posters who claim to be novices asking for opinions on a website (which is actually their own website) pushing services for property investors.

If you're not aware of such scams, then you need to buck up quick. At the very least you should do more to distinguish yourself from those undesirables.

So tell us pretty please, why are you pushing a website giving a guide to living, working and buying investment property in central Portugal? And then in the same breath seemingly asking for others' experiences?

Many established members and I don’t currently see any difference between you and the unauthorised advertising scammers.

Comment

to start with i didnt come on here to ask for an opinion on any website. i asked for some advise on renting out old farm houses in central portugal

there is a website in my signature, we run a marketing company thats the website, it promotes the region as well as offering property for sale on behalf of agents. i didnt ask anyone to look at it i didnt direct anyone to it i never even mentioned it. i just have it in my signature which most people do to promote thier personal buisness.

if someone runs or prints a newspaper it doesnt mean they know how to fix the cars advertised in the paper!

i can understand you getting anoyed with people spaming the site asking for opinions on a website that is clearly thiers, well i didnt do that. all you have done is create more interest in the website by discussing it here instead of offering constructive advise to the only question i asked which was advise on renting.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
              X