X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rolls1926
    replied
    Seems no one mentions APIP. The Association of
    Professional Inventory Providers,who by the way are associated with the NAEA.. The NAEA is the UK's leading professional body for estate agents To become fully accredited a member of APIP members must have passed the APIP Accreditation Exam, have a minimum of six months experience and have up-to-date public liability and professional indemnity insurance. Regards Rolls

Leave a comment:

• Snorkerz
    replied
    Fair point. I am not an agent, but if I were looking for an inventory clerk, I would probably choose a member of aiic. I'd want to make sure that they had professional indemnity insurance and I would like to see a good number of references.

Membership of the AIIC is dependant on either having a certain number of years experience, or completing their training before membership is granted.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy GPS
    replied
    Yes I have had a look on their site and everything just points to there being no legislation being needed. Just was after some hands on advice from here.

Leave a comment:

• Snorkerz
    replied
    the AIIC should be able to offer advice.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy GPS
    started a topic Help please- Inventory Clerk advice

Help please- Inventory Clerk advice

Hello all,
    I am sure this has been covered but I am looking into doing some courses to have a qualification in being an Inventory Clerk- if you were an independent clerk would you obtain these before seeking new business? Is it something as an agency you would look for when clerks are offering their services?
    I am new to this and joining the family business so would like some advice please? Many thanks!
    Lucy

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
X