possession order on ground 14 - Help?!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update, any suggestions please?

Tonight my neighbour phoned, the tenanat was moving out, he has taken all the large furniture but he says he isn't moving out completely yet and that I will have to get the bailiffs. The court order expires in 2 days, Thursday 23rd.
    I have been served with an allegation of harrassment - which I disagree with - but this makes me nervous about going round to the house to see if he has completely moved out?
    He also changed the locks and my neighbours says there are still curtains up.
    My questions are
    1, do I have the right to go to the property on Friday 24th to see if there is any presence?
    2, If there is no one present, can I get a locksmith to change the locks?

Comment

No and no. And especially after an allegation of harassment. You can go and look, but I wouldn't enter, so you might save yourself the trip
      All views posted reflect my personal opinion only and do not constitute professional advice which I am not qualified or knowledgeable enough to provide.

Comment

So what would you suggest is my next move?
        What is the court order giving me if not possession of my house?
        What exactly does the bailiff do if they have already left?

Comment

Do these n5 and n119 forms need to be sent through a solicitor or can a landlord complete and send these? Would the landlord then need to get a date from the local mags court?

Comment

Originally posted by LSmart View Post
            Do these n5 and n119 forms need to be sent through a solicitor or can a landlord complete and send these? Would the landlord then need to get a date from the local mags court?
            The landlord is entitled to submit these forms to the courts.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
            X