collection of post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kosmicmisfit View Post
    Can I proceed with ccj and the address being my address. Then handing the summons/,notice to them?
    If you don't know their address, how will you hand the documents to them?

You can apply to the court to serve the court papers at their last known address (ie your tenancy address) under civil procedure rule 6.15 but you will have to pay £80 for the application and it will only be granted if you provide proof that you have made sufficient efforts to find their new address.

I paid a tracing company to find 3 people recently, and I had their addresses within 24 hours AND a name that one of them was using as an alias.

Comment

Originally posted by ram View Post
      Yes, but at the moment, the car will be registered at YOUR address
      the tenants were at.
      It is a legal requirement to keep a vehicle's address up to date; hopefully the tenants won't realise that be doing so they will possibly provide a method for you to find their address. After all unless they completely go underground it's pretty hard to keep an address secret from everybody.

Try http://www.dft.gov.uk/dvla/data/reli...torequest.aspx but best to wait at least a few weeks (months?) before trying

Comment

How much did it cost? Can they find out where they are working
        Originally posted by Snorkerz View Post
        If you don't know their address, how will you hand the documents to them?

You can apply to the court to serve the court papers at their last known address (ie your tenancy address) under civil procedure rule 6.15 but you will have to pay £80 for the application and it will only be granted if you provide proof that you have made sufficient efforts to find their new address.

I paid a tracing company to find 3 people recently, and I had their addresses within 24 hours AND a name that one of them was using as an alias.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
        X