giving notice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know we don't have to allow viewing but we don't want to be arseholes about it. just they are a really poor company. they advised we give one months notice when we need to give two. they didn't even know when i spoke to them we were already applying for a new property through them. they didn't give us notice of the property bring put on the market and they even sent the contract to our new place to my gfs old addrss in another city .. T

Comment

Would you have any way of proving they said one month? Phone message? Email? Anything?

Comment

Not at all. they told us one month in person when we went in to apply for the new property and over the phone. my girlfriend is livid about it as thy have just been very poor for such a named estate agent

Comment

Presuming the agency are being paid to let the new place you are interested in, it would be in their interest to facilitate a smooth transfer for you. Have you asked them what can be done about this obstacle? After all, the current landlord presumably wants you out for an easy sale so he may be willing to compromise. The new landlord and the agent presumably don't want you going elsewhere, especially if you have been reliable tenants, so there may be some lee way there too.

Comment

Im hoping so. going to give them another call later today and see what they say.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
            X