Claim for owed rent through Deposit

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I wouldn't waste my hard earned money and waste months on tenants that have disappeared.
    Allow tenants to protect their own deposits. I want free money when they do it wrong


      Originally posted by SPM View Post
      my main point is how do I get the unpaid rent from the Protected Deposit?
      Look at the website for the scheme, and follow its procedure for claiming the deposit.


        Thanks everyone.

        If I do the legitmate route do I:
        Serve Section 8
        In 2 weeks time complete forms N5 and N119 and can I submit these electronically? - in which case, will the Court send the copies to the 'ex' tenants at their last known address?
        And then what i.e. do I need the result of the N119 as evidence to get the deposit paid to me?

        Once this situation is resolved, I shall try to detail the process for anyone else who suffers from this situation


        Latest Activity