Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But To Let Investor Help

Hi,

I'm not a landlord but have searched the internet for hours on end & cannot find any help.

I am currently looking for a bigger house in Sale, Cheshire but cannot currently afford a mortgage on the size house we need.

We have a young son & both me & my partner work from home - my partner does it in his spare time as he also has a full time job too.
    We are very reliable & have been living in out current rental property for nearly 4 years with no problems at all.

Even though I work from home, my work is associated with a Manchester Football team & I have to live within a catchment area of 1 mile from a certain post code.

I need a house with an absolute minimum of 4 beds & are looking for a long term rental.

Can anyone advise where I would possibly find an investor or a website where private landlords advertise their properties?

Kind Regards

Sammy

A large percentage of private residential landlords find tenants via letting agents. You can find a local agent via http://www.arla.co.uk/ Although agents are unregulated, ARLA has a code of practice and you're more likely to find a reliable agent amongst its members.

Comment

Personally I advertise on Rightmove, but to get on there as a private landlord you have to go via an agent, and as such if you looked at one of my listings you wouldn't be able to tell it's with a private landlord. The only clue, which might help you, is that the agency is nowhere in the vicinity of the advertised property!
      Originally posted by westminster View Post
      A large percentage of private residential landlords find tenants via letting agents. You can find a local agent via http://www.arla.co.uk/ Although agents are unregulated, ARLA has a code of practice and you're more likely to find a reliable agent amongst its members.
      Out of interest I just checked up on the agents in my vicinity - of about 17 that I'm aware of in my town, only 3 are with ARLA. Says a lot, I suspect.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
      X